h a r r y i s p i s s e d

"Zaynie, my post is getting so much hate" Gigi pouted handing Zayn her phone. "What the actual fuck Gigi! I said don't post this shit!" Zayn snapped, he really wanted to slap Gigi across the face right now.

  ''Z-Zaynie, what're you doing?" Gigi asked as Zayn buttoned up his jeans. "I'm leaving, and stop calling me that!" Zayn groaned, he just needed a break from life, he loves Zealand so much but the poor thing screams for hours.

  "Harry's gonna hate me" he mumbled completely ignoring Gigi as she begged him to stay. "And that damn Kendall, she's probably going to kill me pregnant or not" Zayn sighed.

  "I l-love you z-zaynie" Gigi sniffled as Zayn quickly ran out the door, and just as he thought, there were paparazzi everywhere.

Zayn, What's the baby's name?, Why are you at Gigi Hadid's house?, did you cheat on Harry? There are rumors you and Harry are engaged! Is Gigi pregnant, she really looks like it!

  Zayn laughed at the last one.
_________

  Zayn sighed in relief seeing Harry sitting on the couch with a fussy Zealand in his arms. "Baby I'm so s-", "don't Zayn" Harry sighed trying to shush the baby.

  "Um..let me get him" Zayn holding his arms out, "no" Harry blankly said holding baby zee up to his chest. "Harry-where is your ring?" Zayn quickly asked.

  Harry didn't answer, "where is your ring Harry?" Zayn repeated nervously. "We're done, Zayn" Harry sighed, "no, no..you're joking right?" Zayn asked heart beating rapidly.

  "You're joking, right? You cheated on me repeatedly and expect me to stay? We have a baby now a-and you leave him with me, he's so loud so fucking loud. My God Zayn, he screams and cries all night and you leave me to deal with it!" Harry almost yelled.

  "And don't you fucking tell me it's my responsibility cuz I know it is, but guess what? It's yours too. I just don't know why I let you back into my life, that was such a mistake ya' know-" he continued to ramble on and on and Zayn just stood there, him never seeing Harry like this, ever.

  "I really fucking hate you right now, Malik" Harry cried. That really stung Zayn's heart but Harry has every right to feel this way.
_________

Dun dun duuuuun!

Harreh snapped.