f l i p s a n d t w i r l s

"do you guys want to find out the gender right now?" Lucky asked, Harry nodded. Kendall was tapping her foot on the ground impatiently, "Okay let's see.." Lucky mumbled, a few seconds later he spoke again.

"Well?" Kendall sighed, "it's a boy" Lucky smirked at Kendall as her whole face fell. Harry and Zayn's faces lit up, "I knew it" Harry smiled proudly.

"Are you sure it's a boy?" Kendall asked crossing her arms across her chest. "Yes Kendall" Lucky chuckled, "it's Miss Jenner now" she huffed.
__________

"Kendall, where is my five dollars?" Harry asked remembering what she said earlier. Kendall groaned and stood up from the couch to go fetch her wallet.

"Did you tell your parents and Gemma about the baby yet?" Zayn asked poking Harry's stomach to try and get the baby to move. "No, I didn't" Harry mentally face palmed.

"I left it on your night stand" Kendall huffed sitting besides Harry, "thanks" Harry smiled patting Kendall's head. "I wish you guys could feel him moving" Harry said softly.

"He's moving?" Zayn asked smiling wider, "yeah, you'll feel it soon" Harry said giggling as he felt the baby do a flip.
___________

It's a boy..vote and comment teehee.x