chapter 20

Sidharth was getting ready to go to airport to surprise Shehnaaz, when he got a call from Dev sir. He asked Sidharth to meet him immediately. He had no option other left because Dev was a well wisher of him and he can't deny Dev.

When Shehnaaz reached Mumbai airport, she wished to see Sidharth standing in front of her with his bunny smile and then hugging her tightly. Her face fell sad as there was no sight of him. Shreya had an early morning meeting, so she had informed Shehnaaz that she meet her evening. Shehnaaz took a cab and reached her apartment.

She waited for his call the entire day, but there was none.

Aisa bhi kya busy hei, ek baar call bhi nhi kar sakta. Meim usse naraz dhi, tho usse mujhe manana bhi chahiye na..   Ooh... Sana tu zyada soch mat.. Friend hei teri boyfriend nhi.

Those thoughts were flying around her mind once in awhile.

......

Tu nhi aarahi hei??  Yeh kya baat hui.. Rest tho tune pura din kiya hei. Chalo fatta fatt..

Shreya scolded Shehnaaz who was still in her bed. They needed to reach the dance school with in 15 minutes for their zumba session. Shehnaaz made a puppy face and pleaded.

Yaar..   Aaj keliye chodd de. Plz meri maa.. Sach meim mood nhi hei.

Mood se nhi chalta baby...  It is a routine and you have to follow it. Ek week tak kuch nhi kiya hoga na madam ne, tho jaldi thayyar hojaa.. I'm waiting for you, ok??  No more discussion.

Shehnaaz was left with no option, other than accompanying her.

..

They were talking with Raghav, when a super sexy model came into the the room.

Ooh!  Aagayi madam ji!!

Shreya rolled her eyes. Raghav chuckled hearing it.

Yeh kon hei?

Shehnaaz asked curiously.

Haah! tumeim nhi bataya Sid ne, uska new movie ka heroine hei, do din hue yaha join kiye.. Pata nhi saare ladkiyam iske hi peeche kyu aate hei

Shreya made a weird face.

Jaise tu aayi hei.

Raghav giggled and ran before she could slap him.

Shehnaaz was standing there frowned. She had no idea about his new movie. At least he could have messaged her, if he considered her as someone special. She thought.

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Sidharth, who came a minute ago. He was hugging that lady and laughing wih her.

Isiliye bola tujhe, friend hei tera wo zyada mat soch.. Uski life meim kayi aur log bhi hei.. Friend hei, friend ki tarah soch. Usse pata chalega tho embarrass hojayega.. Haaayee Sana, tu kyu aise sapne meim hi jee rahi hei hamesha.. Abb usse zyada bhav mat kha .. Aur normal hojaa..

Sidharth was eagerly awaiting to see her. He thought that he should have to put a little more effort to cajole her to forgive him. She hasn't been talking to him for days, so the effort should be also much more than the last time. On the way to Shehnaaz, he saw Kiran, the heroine of his new movie in which he was going to choreograph. He hugged her friendly and talked to her.

He could sense that Shehnaaz, Shreya and Raghav had their eyes on them. He tried to excuse from Kiran, but she wasn't leaving him. Somehow, he escaped and moved towards Shehnaaz. For his surprise, she smiled at him and congratulated him for his new movie. He cursed Sreya for breaking his surprise. He wanted to tell her this personally. He wanted to see her reaction that's why he didn't say it to her through phone last time when they quarrelled.

Her expressions were plain, there was no excitement in her eyes. She was acting too normal, like nothing happened between them. This pissed off Sidharth.

Shehnaaz, you're not mad at me?

Sidharth asked as he got a little alone time after the session .

Ooh.. Sidharth aisa kuch nhi hei. I was a little busy last days. That's why I couldn't reply you.

She faked a smile and went to Shreya immediately to avoid further conversation.

He wasn't able to analyze what was happening. Everything was just opposite to what he thought. He had planned a lot for today. He had thought that he would manage to take her to a romantic movie which was running successfully now. And to buy her some chocolates and shakes as per her choice. But here she was talking to him politely like his actions doesn't bother her.

Shreya and Shehnaaz bid goodbye instantly.
...

Kya hua beta, itna kya soch raha hei??

Kesav who saw light in Sidharth's room sensed something wrong with Sidharth. He was in deep thoughts.

Aah papa. Nothing.

Work related hei??

No papa, aisa kuch nhi hei.. I'm ok.

Tu mujse kuch chuppa nhi sakta beta. Tera baap hu meim.

He said smiling at him and patted his shoulder.

Sana se baat hui? Kya boli wo?

Sidharth fell silent and looked at at him.

Hmm.. Tho wahi problem hei.. Bata kya hua?  Aisa devdas ki tarah kyu baita hei?

Sidharth couldn't control his blush, he smiled and looked down.

Ooh papa, not like that. Bass kuch chagda hua dha. Lekin she is acting like.. Like nothing happened and too like so normal and like we are just.. matlab.. Jaise wo uski colleague se baat karte ho.

Kesav laughed at his son's words.

Tu itna kyu affect hota hei uski har action se??  Hmm??

Wo...wo tho meri friend heina papa, wo bhi close. I can't tolerate this. Mujhe usse baat karke sab clear karna hei.

Tho yaha aise baidke kya kar rahe ho??  Jao milke baat karkke aao. Aise baidke kuch nhi hoga.

Sidharth gave it a thought. Papa was right. He needed to do something. Else he won't be able to sleep.

He smiled at Kesav and got off bed.

..

Even though he came in front of Shehnaaz apartment, he had no idea what to do next. He didn't wanted to do it in front of Shreya. Then only he thought about his savior, Manik. He called him and begged him to take Shreya to somewhere so that he could get Shehnaaz alone.

Within half an hour, he saw Shreya leaving with Manik. He smirked and walked to her apartment.

Shehnaaz got nervous hearing the calling bell. Shreya was already out and she was left alone. In few seconds,  she imagined about a thief hitting her and taking all the valuable things from their apartment. She walked to the door shivering.

Kaun hei?

She asked trembling.

================================

Please vote comment and share