Chapter 2:The Encounter~part 2~Grell's Pov

Grell's Pov

Today's my first day at Kuroshitsuji Academy and I'm so excited. I didn't really care what I was wearing when I left the house and walked to the school to meet the principal and sign a few entry papers and what not.

By the time I was done homeroom had begun and the principal walked me down to Mr.Crevan's room, introduced me, and left without a word.

My 1st period was English which was fine, 2nd was Martial Arts, 3rd was History, and 4th was my 1st strength and agility class ( reaper's have to take 2 of this class to make up for a class only demons can take) which wasn't so good since everyone teased me about my red hair.

Now my only thought as i walked to my 5th period Sycthe training is why wait until now to me about my red hair?.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and we fell to the ground my papers, pens, and pencil's going everywhere.
"Sorry" a masculine voice said.
"It's fine I wasn't paying attention"I said kneeling to pick up my stuff.
"No its my fault"he said before I heard a thump against the lockers and he continued," I was so deep in thought wondering can my day get any worst and I should have been paying attention to where I was going."

By this point I looked up to see him sitting against the lockers with his head in his hands pulling at his hair in what I think was frustration.
"Do you want to talk about it"I asked suddenly.

He looked up at me and I could feel him taking in every detail so I did the same.

His raven colored hair framed a handsome face with blood red eyes. He wore a black spiked leather bracelet on his left wrist, a sleeveless black zip up jacket with Lucifer's crest on the right side, black leather looking skinny jeans, and black short mid-calf boots plus a black chain on the right side of his pants.

So he was a demon I could tell by his hair, eyes, and the clothes he wore.
"What's your name"he asked suddenly.
"Isn't the guy suppose to do that when he first meets the girl"I asked.
"I am the son of the Demon Lord Lucifer and Lady Satana I am the Heir to Lucifer's throne the Dark Prince of Hell, Sebastian Michaelis, at your service milady" the demon now known as Sebastian Michaelis said standing up and bowing never breaking eye contact.
" Grell Sutcliff daughter of the strictest reaper and Head Supervisior of the London Shinigami Dispatch Division, William T. Spears, milord and sire" I said bowing a little although the last part I said mock and jokingly.
"Let's he this picked up"Sebastian said.

"Do you have any siblings I asked breaking the silence.
"Yes Ciel he was adopted by my mother we were born the same year but I was born first during the Autumnal Equinox and while I'm a crow he's a wolf what about you Ms.Sutcliff" Sebastian asked.
"2 twin brothers Ronald Knox or as he goes by Ronny and Eric Slingby they are trouble makers I'm pretty sure the already have detention"I replied.

We finished and went our separate ways to class. The teacher of my Scythe training class told me how to use my scythe and asked questions about why I was late then spent the rest of he class drilling us on how to proper technique but all I could think about was Sebastian Michaelis.

At lunch he came up to me and gave me his so I could call him anytime I need help with something and walked off after I gave him mine. When I sat down wit my brothers they didn't say anything when they saw my death glare not to tell dad.

My last 3 classes Monolith code, 2nd strength and agility, and my special studies class went by okay and kinda quickly.

After dinner at 7pm sharp I went up to my large room, cleaned up, dressed, and laid on the bed thinking of that raven haired demon Sebastian Michaelis.