Haunted Sneakers

"Never doubt something that your eyes cannot understand.
In our world there are doors with connections to other dimensions, and when they open, unexplained phenomena happen, leaving the witnesses to these strange facts without knowing what to think! "

The following report shows one of these strange phenomena!
================================================== ===============================
The fact I am going to tell happened to me in my room, and even today I have no idea what may have happened.
Some time ago I was in my room, sleeping. I slept with the window open, so the backyard light lit up my room a little.
Then a noise made me wake up. I looked around and saw nothing. When I was about to go back to sleep, my sneakers fell on the floor, in the middle of my room. I found it strange, because they had nowhere to fall. As I looked at them, trying to understand what was going on, the other sneaker moved on its own side. Now I was already thinking that my younger brother was in my room trying to scare me, but then the sneakers, which were tipped on their sides, turned on their own, standing parallel to each other.

I was already starting to get really scared when they started walking around my room, as if someone invisible was wearing them!

They went to the closet and then next to the desk. I was completely terrified about this and turned on the light (proving that I was really awake), and as I turned on the light, the sneakers turned to the door and ran out, as if they were trying to escape, but the door was closed and when they hit the door, they fell on the floor and didn't move again. And they stayed there for the rest of the night, but I went to sleep in the living room. The next day I threw them away.
But I wonder what or "who" would do that to my sneakers.
Did that come from another dimension?

(End Of Report)

(William Woltmann - Germany)