"What have I done..."

"But you're on our world now.." Yellow said menacingly to the infamous Rose Quartz (Steven) and her little human pet. Yellow summoned a large screen from her gem and quickly called a Peridot. "Get every droid on Blue Diamond's palanquin!" Yellow demanded. "Y-Yes my diamond!" The frightened peridot said.
Yellow turned to Blue. "How could you let this happen! If we had just shattered her from the start we wouldn't have to be tracking her and her little human pet down." Yellow was then caught off guard by Blue's expression. "Blue? Are you alright?" Yellow said, her voice still frustrated. "That zircon... Why did you dissipate her form?" Blue questioned. Yellow scoffed. "What do you mean? She was accusing us of shattering a fellow diamond who we loved dearly! You think I was just going to sit around and act all surprised like you did?!" Yellow said with anger and confusion in her voice. Blue looked at Yellow. Yellow was surprised to see Blue with anger in her eyes and not sadness. "Why won't you just control your emotions for once!" Blue yelled. "Oh you're one to talk!"
Yellow replied. "Ugh! I don't have time for this. If I hadn't given Pink her little planet none of this would be going on! She would have just been playing with her humans while being the little pest she always was." Yellow said. She quickly realized the mistake she made and shot her hands up to her mouth wishing the words never slipped through her teeth. Blue, who was just suddenly blinded by rage slapped Yellow across the face. Yellow was shocked. Normally gems don't get marks or bruises from being hit or punched but that slap had so much force that there was a large reddish hand print on Yellow's face. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF HER LIKE THAT!" Blue screamed. Yellow never felt this much rage in her life. She never would have thought any gem would even have the audacity of even attempting to harm the radiant Yellow Diamond. Yellow, without thinking shocked Blue with all of the power she had. Blue screamed in pain. Suddenly there was a loud crash.
Yellow fell to the ground panting. She never used that much energy on a gem in her entire existence. Realizing what she had just done- Yellow sat up. "Blue! Oh my stars I'm so sorr-"
Yellow halted. Yellow couldn't believe her eyes. She started shaking. Tears started coming down like waterfalls from her eyes. Sitting on
the floor right in front of Yellow... we're shining Blue shards. "No no no no no..." Yellow said. She quickly started to gather the shards. "No no no no... n-not my Blue... What have I done..."

Yellow said as she tried to put together the shards. She was shaking so hard that she couldn't even put the shards together. Yellow obviously felt horrible about Blue but she also had a lingering thought: "What would White do to her?" Yellow eventually got herself to a point where she could put two shards together. She started to rebuild the beautiful Diamond. Once she got all the pieces together the gem started glowing. Yellow was so flabbergasted that she almost forgot about White. A very distraught Blue Diamond formed. She looked so scared and confused. She looked different too. Her hair wasn't connected in the middle and her limbs were extended. Yellow realized that her physical form needed to be fixed. She quickly stood up and touched Blue's head lightly. Suddenly Blue's extended limbs started to become normal and she didn't look as scared. "Y-Yellow... you-you shattered me..." Blue said quietly. Blue looked up at Yellow with tears forming in her eyes. "You shattered me..."  Blue said shakily. Yellow was crying so hard now she couldn't even speak. She was so upset and so emotionally hurt that she ended up dissipating. Blue looked at Yellow's gem sitting on the ground. Blue started thinking about why Yellow would use that much power on her. The last thing she saw was Yellow. But not her Yellow. This was a Yellow filled with so much anger. Her eyes were even glowing.
Then there was a bright light as Yellow started to reform. When she reformed she looked different but the same. She still had her spiky hair but she had marks under her eyes- looking as if mascara was running down her face (👀).
Blue looked at Yellow and noticed how there was still a large hand mark on her face. But Blue didn't care. She just wanted answers for her questions. "Why would you use that much power on me Yellow?" Blue asked. "I... I was blinded by rage." Yellow responded. Yellows voice was raspy. It was as if she had screamed for hours. At first Blue believed her but then started thinking about what that Blue Zircon said before being dissipated by Yellow. Blue then thought a horrible thought she never would have thought of if it wasn't for what happened moments before. "Did you... Did you shatter Pink?" Blue asked.
That hit Yellow like a thousand ships ramming into her gem. "No. I would never.." Yellow responded with. Blue thought she was lying. Blue stood up. "Your lying to me..." Blue said quietly but with rage in her voice. "W-what-" Yellow couldn't even finish her sentence before being charged at by Blue. They crashed through the walls of the court room landing on a walkway leading to many other towers. "You lied to me about Pink! You shattered her! You framed Rose Quartz! And then you shattered me! What would you have done if I didn't come back! Frame another high class gem!" Blue yelled. Yellow was baffled by what Blue was saying. Blue started to cry. She charged at Yellow. Yellow -for her safety- pushed Blue down. She started to shock Blue with enough power to poof her. The second the shock hit Blue she screamed out in pain. Seeing that was enough for Yellow. Yellow fell to the ground and started crying. She couldn't even believe that she tried to hurt Blue again. Yellow hated herself for even attempting to shock Blue. She cried uncontrollably for what seemed like hours. Blue sat watching. She suddenly felt a huge amount of guilt. Seeing Yellow react that way was enough for Blue to believe her. Of course Yellow had shattered her but that was for self defense. Blue hurt her intentionally. She slowly crawled toward Yellow.
Yellow was extremely surprised to feel Blue pulling her into a tight hug. Yellow embraced it. She cried into Blue's shoulder for what seemed like eons. She also found it a little ironic that now it was Yellow crying into Blue's shoulder and not Blue crying into hers.
"Blue.... I'm so sorry.. so so so sorry." Yellow said. To any gem, Yellow's words would only sound like gibberish. Only Blue understood her. "I'm the one who should be sorry Yellow... you only hurt me out of self defense. I hurt you intentionally. I felt like I... hated you..." Blue said with tears forming in her eyes. Blue raised Yellow's head cupping her face. Blue then got a good look at the red hand print she left on her. She was worried it could be permanent. Yellow knew what she was focusing on. "It's ok Blue... I doubt it'll stay." Yellow said in between sniffles. Blue then looked into Yellow's eyes and Yellow looked into hers. In that moment reality seemed to sink away to both of them. Looking into each others eyes made them realize that they truly cared for each other.
Blue came in closer and placed a deep kiss to Yellow's lips. At first Yellow was shocked but slowly leaned into it. They both held each other in their arms for as long as they could. When it was over both of them had stars in their eyes. They both smiled and placed another kiss to each others lips wishing that this moment could last forever. Now all that they had to worry about was White.

Yellow Diamond's New Form

Blue Diamond's New Form