"Please... Don't go"

Yellow stared at the gleaming White Diamond now stuck in a Blue bubble. "What do we do now?" Yellow asked moving her eyes toward Blue. "I don't know... What do you suppose we do?" Blue replied. "I think we should keep her in there. Just for a little while." Yellow said still staring at the gem. "Yes... What will we do about Rose?" Blue asked in sort of a guilty tone. "We can worry about her later. I want to examine your gem... just to make sure that I didn't alter anything to bad." Yellow said as she turned Blue so she could look at the shimmering Blue gem.
All of the shards were intact but there were cracks where they had fallen apart. Yellow touched Blue's gem with a guilty expression on her face. "Yellow... I'm sorry for hitting you" Blue said as she cupped Yellow's still burning cheek. Blue's hands were cold so it felt good on Yellow's face. "Why should you be saying sorry... I'm the one who stepped out of line and insulted her. I never meant to do that. I had no idea where it came from. I'm truly sorry for everything Blue..." Yellow said with tears forming in her eyes. "I forgive you Yellow...." Blue said now with tears in her eyes. Blue looked into Yellow's eyes and held her in a soft embrace. "I love you so much Blue... I always have...." Yellow said now fully crying. Blue was shocked but in a good way. She never thought Yellow would ever have had the courage to say it to her face. "I love you too Yellow..." Blue said squeezing Yellow tighter.
So much had happened in the past few days on homeworld. Blue was shattered by Yellow's own hands. She came back once again by Yellow's hands. White got involved and took Blue from Yellow. Blue got rejuvenated. But she got her memories back, once again by Yellow. Everything happening had a negative impact on Blue. But the thing was that Yellow was there in the end. She was there to remind Blue that everything would be ok even though everything that happened was technically caused by a bad choice made by Yellow.
Yellow and Blue had sunken to the floor. They held each other. It seemed like they were going to stay there for a millennia and to be honest that's exactly what they wanted to do but they couldn't. Blue Pearl walked into White's huge chamber. "My diamond..." the Blue gem said in her quiet voice saluting to her owner. Blue looked up. "What is it Pearl?" Blue said. "There were defective gems and a strange pink creature sighted. There is word that they stole a ship from an Emerald." Blue Pearl said quieter than a whisper. Yellow looked at the pearl. "Well... let the emerald deal with it." Yellow said with a raspy and stern voice. Blue Pearl looked back at Blue. Blue made a shooing movement with her hand signifying that it was time for Blue Pearl to leave. The pearl was quick to leave.
Yellow sighed. She looked down to the floor then to Blue. Blue was looking at the gleaming White gem sitting in a Blue bubble. Blue sighed and stood up. "I have to see what I can do about the defective gems and the pink creature that were reported stealing a ship. They could cause trouble." Blue said in a frustrated tone. Blue started walking away. Something in Yellow clicked at that moment. She quickly grabbed Blue's hand. "Please... don't go." Yellow said quietly. Blue looked down at Yellow. Blue knew that Yellow didn't want to be alone... not after everything that happened. Blue sat back down on the floor. "Ok... I'll stay." Blue said cupping Yellow's cheek. She placed a small kiss to her forehead. Yellow leaned onto her shoulder and closed her eyes. Blue realized that Yellow was making a strange noise. Blue had heard the noise before. When she would visit the human zoo she would see some Humans resting and some of them would make the noise. The amethysts would call it snoring. Blue humored it but was still a little surprised that gems could even rest. Blue looked at Yellow again. She smiled. Blue leaned onto Yellow and soon she fell asleep.