chapter 6

Sabrina's Pov:

I was feeling really sad that day so I decided to go visit Rowan. I had my older sister Sarah drive me since I don't my license yet.

"Sarah!" I yelled from upstairs.

"What!" She yelled from the living room.

"Can you drop me off at Rowan's house!?" I yelled/asked walking downstairs.

"Sure what ever. Let's go" Sarah said grabbing her keys.

We were in the car when she asked me about me and Bradley.

"So, Bradley was here today" she said.

"I know"

"What happened"

"Nothing. We just talked"

"About......"

"About us"

"And what did you say? I heard yelling" she asked concerned.

"Well. Rowan showed me a picture on twitter of Bradley kissing another girl" I confessed.

"Oh Sabrina! I'm sorry!" She said looking at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I yelled as she turned into rowans drive way.

"So are you feeling?" She asked parking.

"Sad but I guess I'm ok. I mean I did break up with him"

"Good! You dumped the jerk!" She said as she got a text.

"Peyton?" I asked

"Yep" she said reading it.

Peyton Clark is Sarah's boyfriend. He also stars on I didn't do it as garret. They've been dating for a couple months now.

"Peyton wants me to go to his house. I'll pick you up in a couple hours"

"Its fine. Spend time with him. I'll spend the night here."

"What about your clothes?"

"I'll barrow some of Rowan's" I said getting out of the car.

When I knocked on the door Carmen, Rowan's sister answered the door.

"Sabrina!" Carmen yelled as she hugged me.

"Hey car! Is Rowan here?"

"Yeah she's upstairs" she said letting me in.

"Hi Sabrina" Rowan's mom said.

"Hi Mrs. Blanchard." I said walking upstairs.

"Sup row" I said walking into Rowan's room.

"Hey. I didn't know you were coming" she said confused.

"I'm your best friend. You don't have to know"

She just shrugged.

"So what brings you to casa del la blanchard?" She asked trying to sound Mexican.

"Well. I invited Bradley over today" I said trying not to cry. "Its true. He's cheating on me" I said crying.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Its just to painful.

"Oh Sabrina!" Rowan said hugging me.

"It hurts so bad!" I yelled crying into her shoulder.

"I know honey! You are better off without him" she said as I got off her shoulder.

"Yeah, your right"

"Did you break up with him?"

"Yeah"

"Good. Now let's go watch the fault in our stars"

"Yay! Ansel Elgort!" I said clapping as we walked down stairs.

Uriah's Pov:

It was my sisters birthday so my family decided to have a party at the park. I was pushing my cousin on the swing set when I saw Bradley walk up to me.

"Hello Uriah!" Bradley said trying to sound nice.

"Bradley" I said trying not to sound nice.

"I got your letter in the mail yesterday"

"Did you"

"Yeah. And I didn't like it."

"That's what I was going for"

"I just came to tell you that you got what you wanted. Sabrina broke up with me"

"She did?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. And she was a little harsh. She started talking about how terrible I was and how she knew for a fact that if you were ever her boyfriend you would never mistreat her"

"I wouldn't"

"That's nice. I just wanted to tell you that even though me and Sabrina are not together anymore, I'm not gonna stop trying to get her back. Even if in the future you guys do become a thing, I'm still gonna try to get her back"

"Well your not because she hates you"

"I'll see you later Uriah. And be aware of happens around you for now on" he said walking away.

I'm not afraid of him. Now that Sabrina and Bradley are done, I have a chance with her.

I love Bradley in real life but I hate him in this story. Anyways, do you guys think that Uriah and Sabrina will become something? Who knows? Actually I do. I already wrote it. Let me know what you thought about this chapter!
Xoxo, Alexis