chapter 5

Uriah's Pov:

I woke up the next morning with Sabrina on my mind. She always is but today was different, I couldn't believe that Bradley would do that to her. I knew they were bound to break up soon but I didn't know it would be this way. Yesterday after Rowan showed me the picture I started to write a letter to Bradley saying:

            'Dear Bradley,

This is Uriah Shelton, Rowan showed me a picture yesterday of you kissing another girl...and it wasn't Sabrina. She is not happy, rowan is not happy, and most importantly I'M not happy. Whether you wanted Sabrina to see the picture or not......she did. And I've always hated you, I knew there was something bad about you. So Bradley, I just wanted to let you know that anytime soon, Sabrina will break up with you because YOU broke her heart.

From your worst nightmare, Uriah.

P.s. I'm in love with your ex girlfriend.'

I mailed it to him last night when I got home. I hope he gets it soon. I know for a fact Sabrina is going to break up with him very soon.

Sabrina's Pov:

I woke up the next morning crying. I can't believe Bradley would ever want to hurt me like that. I need to talk him.

*Sabrina and Bradley's texts*

S- come to my house. Now.

B- what's wrong babe?

S- don't call me that.

B- why? Are you ok?

S- I'm 100% not ok. Just get here fast! I need to talk to you!

He then texted back he was on his way. But I was really mad. I needed to talk to someone I know would help me through this. So I called Uriah.

*Sabrina and Uriah's phone conversation*

Uriah: Hello?

Sabrina: Uriah! Hi!

Uriah: Hey B!

Sabrina: Hey! Umm, I wanted to talk to you about something

Uriah: Ok what is it?

Sabrina: So I invited Bradley over and I wanted to talk to him about the picture and I think I'm going to break up with him. Do you think I should?

Uriah: I think you should do what you think is best. If you feel like what he did was wrong then I think you should but if you feel like you can forgive him then don't. But do what ever your heart desires.

Sabrina: Thanks. I know I can always count on you!

Uriah: Hey Sabrina?

Sabrina: Yeah?

Uriah: I love you

Oh my gosh. He just said he loves me. Should I say I love him to? I mean I do. So should I? What if it was a  friendly I love you or does he really LOVE me? Whatever I'm just gonna say I love him to.

Sabrina: Uriah?

Uriah: yeah?

Sabrina: I love you to

*end of phone conversation*

~20 minutes later~

Its been 20 minutes since Uriah and I last talked to each other. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. 'I love you' kept trailing in my mind. I was really deep in thinking about Uriah when I heard a knock on the door.

"Bradley" I said opening the door.

"Hey, what did you call me hear fo?" He asked walking in and kissing my for head.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Ok shoot" he said sitting on my couch.

"Ok so yesterday we had a script reading for girl meets world."

"Yeah and"

"And when I got there Rowan showed me something I thought I would never see"

"What?"

"She showed me a picture she found on twitter of you kissing another girl and it wasn't me."

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you" he asked standing up and sounding angry.

"I'm not accusing you. I know you did" I said raising my voice.

"Why would you even think I cheated on you!"

"Its not Photo shopped Bradley! You cheated on me and my best friend found out before I did!" I yelled at him.

"Did you call me over here so you can yell at me!"

"I called you over here so I can break up with you"

"Fine is that what you want!!!"

"Its exactly what I want!"

"Thank we're over!"

"Yay!!!! Now I can finally be with Uriah!"

Oh my gosh did I just say that?

"I knew you had a thing for him!"

"Of course I did! Every girl does!"

"Well I'm glad we're not together anymore because my new girlfriend let's me touch her wherever I want!!!"

"I'm so happy I never let you! I know for a fact that if Uriah was my boyfriend, he would never mistreat me like that!!!!!!"

And with that....... He left. I'm a boyfriendsless 15 year old girl.

As happy as I am that I don't have to deal with Bradley anymore, I'm still so sad that he cheated on me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really do think Sabrina and Uriah would be cute together in real life!