chapter 7

Sabrina's Pov:

I woke up in Rowan's living room. I feel asleep on the couch last night and when I turned to my right I saw Carmen and Shane watching TV.

"Hey guys, watcha watching?" I asked them.

"Austin and ally" Carmen answered.

"Oh cool! I totally ship Austin and ally!" I said as rowan walked in the living room as Carmen nodded in agreement.

"Hey b" Rowan said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hey row, how long have you been up?"

"Not long. I just got up and went to the restroom."

"Oh. Hey! Didn't Peyton text you saying to meet him at Starbucks later?" I asked remembering what he texted her last night.

"Oh yeah! He also invited Corey, Olivia, and Uriah"

"Oh yay! I haven't seen Olivia in so long!" I said excited.

"I know! I missed her!"

"What time do we have to be there?"

"He wants to get something to drink at Starbucks and then go to the mall around 2pm" she said.

It was 9:30 right now so we had a couple of hours until we had to go.

"You want some breakfast" Rowan asked me entering the kitchen.

"Sure what you have?" I asked her sitting on the table.

"Cereal. We have cinnamon toast crunch"

"My favorite"

"So, how are you feeling?" She asked pouring the cereal into a bowl.

"Worthless"

"Your not worthless Sabrina! You are amazing and beautiful and talented!.......... And worth it."

"Than why would he cheat on me! Why would he do this to me! He said he loved me!!!" I cried.

"Its not your fault! He's a jerk and you deserve way better!!!" She yelled/cried. I love that I can always count on her to make me feel better.

"Rowan. You are the bestest friend I can ever ask for!" I cried hugging her.

"Your the bestest friend I can ever ask for to!"

Uriah's Pov:

I got a text from Peyton saying to meet him at star bucks. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I walked through the living room and saw my little sister watching girl meets world.

"Your always watching girl meets world" I told her.

"Its the best show ever and Rowan and Sabrina are really pretty!" She said.

"Yeah. Sabrina is really pretty" I said not even thinking about what I was saying.

"You think Sabrina is pretty?" She asked me.

"Of course.........wait.......no"

"Oh my gosh! You like Sabrina!" She yelled happily.

"Shut up!"

" If I shut up will you admit that you like Sabrina?"

"Fine, I like Sabrina" I finally admitted.

"I knew it!!! You guys are so cute together!"

"Oh shut up" I said walking into my kitchen.

I grabbed a cereal bowl and poured fruity pebbles in there and then poured milk. As I sat down as my mom walked into the kitchen.