Chapter 13: Loopets?

[PLEASE READ: Hope you all are doing well given the state of the world right now. Got a shorty for you guys. Got a little info that I probably should have given in the last two chapters. I'm going to be doing things a little differently in terms of battling in this fanfic. First, no limit on Pokemon moves (meaning more than four). Second, Pokemon can create their own moves (you'll see later). Third, Pokemon can pull off any moves that their bodies can physically pull off (like if a Pokemon has claws they can learn scratch or fury swipes. If they can fly, they can learn most flying types moves. If they have the anatomy or just physical capability, they can learn the move). And you already saw the way I did stat boosts and debuffs in the last chapter. Anyway, enough talk. Hope you all enjoy. Note: I do not own Pokémon. All rights to it's actual owners]

Chapter 13: Loopets?

(Tony) (In room at end of the day)(Nighttime)

"Arceus damn it!!" I yelled as I fell back into my bed, hands cupping my face stressed.

"Why can't you let it go already. Yes it happened, it's why I left. I don't want to think about her, him, both, and whatever they're up too right now of all times, especially in front of Flara..." I said as I thought again. I think I might have a crush or something on her, I don't know. Flara's a nice girl, amazing to be around, cool to talk with. Plus I can tell she like's to keep her body healthy, I can't take my eyes off her...

"Ugh. That just makes me sound creepy." I groaned into my hands.

It is a nice body though...

"Shut it brain, I don't want to be thinking about her of all people like that." I sighed out loud to myself.

Not the brain who's talking, look down.

I then shot up realizing why my thoughts were growing on the topic. I looked under my covers and saw that it was out. I groaned now really feeling it.

"How did I not notice...Nope, not dealing with that tonight. Not falling for that." I said as I immediately got up and went into my room's bathroom.

(10 minutes of cold shower later)

Now back in my bed laying in my bed thinking about my feeling for Flara. She's great so far and all but that's not the point. I've only experienced these same feelings with one other person, Vixie. That's the dilemma here. Every time I start feeling these feelings around Flara, my mind rushes back to what I left in Treasure Town. I sit back up.

"Yes I get it, I can't expect to be over her after so little time but...fuck." I sighed laying down again. "Is it too early to be thinking about liking someone? Especially what I had dealt with in Vixie not so long ago? I know it's not good to get hung up on things like this but I don't know when the time will be right when I feel like I'm ready for something like that. And more importantly, I don't want to hurt Flara in the process."

I turned over to lay on my left side, staring out the window and at the bright moon.

"Maybe the right time will come soon." I said before shutting my eyes. "Ugh, this better not keep me up all night."

(The next day)

*Uproar from trainee dorm rooms*

"Damn it..." I said after only getting about two hours of sleeps. I yawned getting out of bed. I did my daily stretches to wake myself up before heading over to the trainer lounge to grab a berry or something for breakfast.

I honestly hope I don't have to do much today, at least not anything physical.

I finally made it to the lounge to find only a few teachers. I said my good morning to Mr. Sars and kept to my business with everyone.