No Rest for the Wicked

In a Cabin daytime, We open to a map of the United States Bobby places an old tracking device over it. The device has three wooden "legs" coming out from a glass or crystal ball at the top. The ball has a flat, metal piece going around it with symbols on it. Further down the legs there's another metal piece, only bigger. From the ball hangs pendulum device that is sharp on the end so that it can pinpoint a specific place and Bobby says "So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Sam says "Like the town Lilith's in?" 

Bobby says "Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street." He begins the ritual, starts the swing for the pendulum and then chants in Latin as Sarah, Dean and Sam watch, the pendulum begins to search over the map until it suddenly stops and Bobby says "New Harmony, Indiana." Dean  looks up at him from the map "And we have a winner." Sam says "Alright (pushes the pendulum away and looks at Bobby " Let's go." Dean says "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Let's all shut up there, Tex."

Sam asks "What's the problem?" Dean says "What's the problem? Come on, where do I begin? I mean, first of all, we don't even know if Lilith holds my deal. We're going off of Bela's intel? Now when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked. Okay. Second, even if we could get to Lilith, we have no way to gank her. And third, isn't this the same Lilith that wants your giant head on a pike? Should I continue?" Bobby says "Ain't you just bringing down the room." Dean says "Yeah, well, it's a gift." Sam says "I'm sorry, so then what are we supposed to do, Dean?" 

Dean says "Just 'cause I gotta die doesn't mean you have to, okay. Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all." Sam says "Okay, fine. If that's the case I have the answer." Sarah says "You do?" Sam says "Yeah. A sure-fire way to confirm it's Lilith and a way to get us a bona fide demon-killing ginsu." Dean says "Damn it, Sam, no." He turns his back to Sam and walks a few steps and Sam says "We're so past arguing. Dean, I am summoning Ruby." Both Dean and Sarah  turns around, facing him and Sarah says "The hell you are! We have enough problems as it is." Sam says "Exactly walks up to them "And we've got no time and no choice either." Dean says "Come on man, she is the Miss Universe of lying skanks, okay. She told you that she could save me, huh – lie. She seems to know everything about Lilith but forgot to mention, oh right – Lilith owns my soul!" Sam says "Okay, fine. She's a liar. She's still got that knife." 

Bobby says "Dean, Sarah." Dean says "For all we know, she works for Lilith." Sam says "Then give me another option, Dean. I mean, tell me what else." Bobby says "Sam's right." Dean shouts "NO! DAMN IT!" Bobby  looks at him, surprised. They all look at each other for a few seconds and Dean calmer says "Just no. We are not gonna make the same mistakes all over again. They look at him, stunned "You guys wanna save me, find something else." Sarah, Sam and Bobby  look at him as he walks back to the table he was sitting at before, and sits down with a contemplative look. As Sam looks at him, sighing, Bobby grabs his jacket and Sarah asks "Where are you going, Bobby?" Bobby says "I guess to... Throws out his arms "find something else." Sam and Sarah sighs,  looking into space.

In the basement Sam  is on his knees and has drawn a triangle on the floor with symbols in every point and put candles outside every point. In the middle is a circle with a bowl of a green, dry substance in it. It is obvious that he is ignoring Dean's decision to not summon Ruby and he says "Ad construgendum ad ligandum eos pariter Et solvendum." We hear a sound behind Sam, He turns around but there's no one there and he turns back, looking up at the roof, sighing "Et ad congregantum eos coram me." He takes up a box of matches and strikes one and he watches the flame for a beat and then throws the match into the bowl. The content ignites and fire flares up and then it calms down and burns out. 

Sam gets up off the floor and slowly turns to look behind him as the floor creaks. There's still nothing there and then Ruby says "You know, phones work too." Sam turns back and sees Ruby  leaning against the doorway and she smiles at him and says "Hey, Sam. How's tricks?" Sam doesn't look happy to see her, instead he looks angry and asks "How do you get around so fast?" Ruby says "I got the Super Bowl jetpack. she begins to walk towards him "So, you called?" Sam asks "Did you know?" Ruby says "Um – gonna need a tiny bit more." Sam says "About Dean's deal, That Lilith holds the contract." Ruby says "Yes, I did."