Malleus Maleficarum

Dutton Bedroom daytime, Sarah and Dean are questioning Paul about Janet and Sam  is searching the bathroom for clues as to what happened and Paul says "She was so scared  I couldn't help; I couldn't do anything to stop it and I've talked to the police, and I've talked to the medical examiner and no one can explain it."Dean says "Well, that's why they put the call in to us Mr. Dutton." Paul says "But the CDC, that's disease control, right? What do you think; it's some kind of virus?" In the bathroom Sam closes the door to the bathroom and looks more thoroughly through things and Sarah's vo says "We're not ruling out anything yet. Mr. Dutton did Janet have any enemies?" Paul vo says "I'm sorry?" 

Dean says "Anyone that might have a reason to hurt her?" Paul asks "Wait, what are you saying? That somebody poisoned her?" In the bathroom What?! No, no, there's just no one that could've—" Sam opens the bathroom door." Dean says "Mr. Dutton?" Paul says "Uh, everyone loved Janet." Sam nods at Dean and Sarah, so they know that Sam is done investigating and Sarah says "Okay. Thank you very much; I think we've got everything we need, We'll get out of your way now."

Outside Dutton's house day, It's raining as Sarah, Sam and Dean walk out of the house toward the Impala and Dean says "That dude seem a little evasive to you?" Sam says "I don't know I was under a sink, pulling this out." Sam takes a hex bag out of his pocket and hands it to Dean and the three of them stop, as Dean takes the bag from Sam and opens it and Sam says "Hex bag." Dean says "Aww gross." Sam says "Yeah, there are bird bones, rabbit's teeth. This cloth is probably cut from something Janet Dutton owned." 

Dean looks back at the house for a second and turns back handing the bag to Sam and walking towards the Impala again and Sarah asks "So we're thinking witch?" Sam says "Uh, yeah, and not some new age wicked water douser either and this is Old World black magic Sarah, I mean, warts and all." 

The three of them get into the impala Dean turns to Sam and Sarah and says "I hate witches." Sam and Sarah both chuckles, "They're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere." Sam says "Pretty much." Dean says "It's creepy, you know, it's down right unsanitary." Sarah says "Yeah, well someone definitely had it out for Janet Dutton." Dean says "Yeah, someone who snuck into that house and planted the bag. So what are we thinking, we're uh, looking for some old craggy Blair bitch in the woods." 

Sam says "No it could be anyone. Neighbor, coworker, man, woman—that's the problem, Dean, they're human, they're like everyone else." Dean says "Great. How do we find 'em?" Sam says "This wasn't random; someone in Janet Dutton's life had an ugly axe to grind. We find the motive—" Sarah says "We find the murderer." Sam says "Yeah." Dean starts the Impala and pulls away from the curb, driving off in the rain.

" Dean starts the Impala and pulls away from the curb, driving off in the rain