Part 26

Ignore all mistakes I got a new phone and this auto correct ain't used to how I talk or spell😒 anyways thank you again for all the birthday wishes my loves.

Also my YouTube on Wattpad is working on my phone again so I'll tell you when to play the song.

Over the past 3 months we have fixed our relationship and have gotten together again.

-November 22nd-

"Val are you almost ready we gotta be there now" Jay walks into the room dressed all nice and shit.

"Yes give me a second" I stand in front of the mirror fixing my dress

"Ma were late hurry up" prince walks in rushing me

"Hurry....up" Kaiden copies him making me laugh

The babies can't come to the party which makes me sad but they will be with the gang baby sitter.

We drive to the fancy hall and walk in together getting pictures taken and shit. We sit at our table and Alessya walks in with Mar after a good 30 minutes.

I take snaps of them as he treats her like a whole princess.

"Their so fucking cute bro....but my pockets hurt right now" I state making our table laugh.

The night goes on with paparazzi taking pictures and us eating, dancing and enjoying the party.

"I know this is my night but I have something special for my grand baby Valentina" Ales says holding a mic and I look at her confused

"My baby has been through a lot leading out mafia to the top and I think she deserves a happy ending don't y'all think" she said and people say yes.

Mar comes over to me grabbing my hand taking me to the middle

"She's gorgeous isn't she" ales says as mar spins me around. "23 has never looked so good" she laughs "anyways I wanna dance a song with my baby cause she's saved me multiple times and is never appreciate it enough" she says as I laugh holding her and a slow song starts playing.

We dance slowly while people record and her eyes water.

"Awe don't cry" I smile at her

-play the song-

"Your getting so big omg I feel old" she laughs people start cheering and I get confused
"Surprise" she laughs spinning me around and I stop to Jay on one knee with a box in his hand.

"Oh shit" I cover my mouth and start freaking out "hold on stop pause wait a minute" I hold my hands out in a stop motion "my feet hurt I can't think" I hold the dress as he unties my heels taking them off for me then gets back in his position.

"I don't wanna scream but I wanna scream" I breathe fast

"Deep breaths" ales hugs me from the side smiling

"Val-" I cut jay off

Crying "I feel so pussy" everyone starts laughing recording me

"Valentina" he says in the voice I love so much "Valentina Castano" he chuckles "you one crazy as girl lemme tell you never did I ever think I would wanna marry your ass and here I am head over heels for you girl" he smiles at me

I tap my leg on the floor from my nerves as mar and ales are on either side of me

"Your so beautiful Valentina you know that even after 2 kids you still look so bad ma" he laughs "but for real you drive me crazy everyday, like these never a boring day with you it's always something new. Without you I would be dead right now cause you've given me reasons to keep trying in life and to pray every night just to wake up and see my kids and you every day. I love knowing that no matter what happens I can always go running to you and you'll be there to help me and make me feel safe. Now I wanna be that person to you by giving you my last name and being even closer to you then I already am. I wanna wake up ever morning knowing you my wife know your name is Valentina Morris" he says with glossy eyes showing that he means everything he's saying

"Wait..wait Jayson this dress is too tight for this shit" I wipe my eyes "like thank god I put waterproof makeup on"

"So with that being said would you make me even happier than I already am by Marrying me Valentina Castano" he ask

"Yes duh you stupid fucking hippo" I give him my hand and he laughs sliding the ring on. Then stands up hugging me as I cry into his chest.

"This ring is 3 years past due but it's ok I'm so happy" I try drying my tears "y'all are so annoying I hate crying in public" I laugh with them.

After he proposed I get pictures taken with ales and we party the rest of the night.

-November 23rd-
-9 am-

"I can't believe you did that" I crawl on Jaysons lap as soon as I wake up seeing the ring on my finger.

He just keeps sleeping as I sit on him looking at my finger smiling. I take a picture putting it on snap and insta

Liked by its.seph, Alexis.Castano and 3 Million others
@daddae.Valentina- 💍🤍

Comments turned off.

"Jay" I bad down and give him light kisses till I feel him kiss back making me giggle. "Morning hoe" I cuddle up on him

"Morning bitch" he rubs my booty giving me kisses

"I can't believe you did that" I hold my hand up as we both look at the ring together "it's such a pretty ring"

"Good cause I spent half a million on that bitch" he says as if it's nothing and I sit up fast

"Baby you did what" I look at him crazy

"I've been saving up cash for years cause I knew I was gonna marry your ass and we got hella money laying around plus you deserve the world" he pulls me back down giving me genuine gentle kisses.

We sit up and he kisses my neck going to my chest.........

"Fuck" I moan with my arms around his neck on his lap, with the blankets around our waist.

"God I love you" he put his forehead with mine as we both are sweating from fucking like bunnies all morning since the kids are heavy sleepers and Prince is at his job he got.

"I love you too" I put my hands in his hair as he lays back with me feeling him get hard inside me.

I start spelling coconut and our names on him.........

"Baby no more my legs hurt" I says wiping my eyes as he made me cry from going deep and slow this time not just fucking me. This man just made love to me, he took his time looking into my eyes with love. He was gentle and soft on me making the moment so passionate.

"Ok" he holds me as he hovers over me and gives me a gentle kiss sliding out.

"Ow" I groan as he does and my legs start shaking badly

He lays down next to me pulling me closer to him holding me as I rest my head on him in pain but pain from pleasure.

He then starts laughing "I think I got you pregnant again"

"Oh you did trust me the 3rd round you didn't pull" I say then look up to see him recording making me laugh.

He shows me it and it's just him zooming in on my legs that are shaking like crazy with us talking.

He posts it and sets an alarm for 12 which is when the kids wake up since it's now 11:45 meaning we was fucking for almost 2 hours and got 7 rounds in.

________________________________
Princesa's corner

Omg the end is almost here!!

I got a new book coming out about mattia it's a short one then a Mariano one. I'm gonna put  Mute on hold for right now cause I wanna do some background research on the hearing disability the main character has. Plus I want the story to be good so I'm gonna wait.

-princesa