Part 21

-October 31st-
-9pm-

This ain't really a "real" chapter but it also is. It's a smut chapter for my horny people and no I didn't check it so I won't feel butterflies in my coochie😂

My yt for wappad isn't working so look for the song Or Nah slowed down and play it durning this chapter. It makes it better and hits different. I'll tel you when to start playing it.

"Prince be home by 1:30 am ok" jay tells him and he nods going to his car we got him.

I guess I have 2 sons now😭

We got the house to ourselves thank goddess

He walks over to me standing behind me as I wash the dishes, with his hands rubbing on my sides.

"You look sexy" he whispers in my ear kissing my neck gently. I arch my back a little rubbing myself up on him acting like I didn't do anything.

Outfit:

"I love when you wear that messy bun of yours with the two strands out" he chuckles letting me go leaning on the counter next to me

"Really" I look at him laughing at his dumbass self

He hums in response getting water. "That ass looking fat" he slaps it making us both laugh

"I hope our next kid is a girl" I tel him rinsing the dishes

"Me too" he smiles

"Your so fine like how did I get so lucky" I look him up n down making him laugh

"Girl I'm the lucky on" he gets behind me again resting his head on my shoulder

I sigh washing the dishes

"What's wrong" he kisses my cheek

"Nothing I just burned myself with the water" I laugh

"Dumbass" he laughs placing a kiss on my cheek

"Baby" I turn the water off turning around

He hums in response going to the fridge

"You wanna have sex" I look over at him innocently and he starts laughing looking through the fridge then looks back

"Oh your being serious" he laughs

"Yea you wanna have sex" I look up at him and he looks at the stairs and walks over to the going upstairs.

"Hold on" I run after him and enter the room to him already laying on the bed. I get on top of him taking my fury cardigan off, and he takes his white T off.

"Your so horny" he laughs as I start kissing his neck

Start playing the song!

"Only for you" I take my top off grinding on him "make a tape" I smirk

"Oh you freaky freaky" he laughs setting us phone up on the night stand

"So you can watch it back when you miss me" I twerk on him, we move to the edge and I start giving him a lap dance. I get on his lap and he holds me as I rock my hips.

"Your my toy tonight" I whisper in his ear and he nods laying back, "get on the bed right" I tell him and he does. I lay in between his legs pulling his pants down the lift my self up putting his dick in my mouth arching my back twerking. He watches my ass jiggle so I turn around putting my ass in his face twerking while sucking him.

He slaps my ass breathing heavily and moaning quietly. He pulls my shorts down so the are on my lower part of the back of my knees. He plays with the sides of my pink thong styled panties.

"Fuck Val" he groans as I suck his tip with tongue while pumping my hands twisting them. (✨asshkash typa shit✨)

I keep going till he starts twitching then turn around so he can see as I suck slowly the pull it out getting his nut on my cheek, lips and tongue. He sits up grabbing my head and swipes his thumb on the spot putting it in my mouth so I can swallow. He then cleans my face with a wipe and I push him back down taking my shorts and panties off. I hover over his dick with my back towards him and go down sliding him in with a high pitched moan.

I start riding him while twerking with him slapping my ass

"Arch a lil more....like that" he says moving the camera to show his view. Our skin touching and my loud moans fill the room up

He makes the sound you make when you suck in air with your teeth together. "You got it ride like that" he puts the phone how it was and moves my waist side to side as I bounce.

"Jayson fuck" I look up to the roof letting high pitched moans out. I fall forward and keep bouncing my lower body holding myself up while he puts pressure on my back keeping the arch. "OMG" my eyes my back and he lifts me up sliding out, and I lay down on my back. He gets in between my legs sliding back in doing deep strokes, he bends down connecting our lips kissing me slowly.

Then his phone starts ringing

"What the fuck" he rolls his eyes grabbing it putting his hand over my mouth with mine already covering it. He puts it on speaker

"Yeo where's Val I've been calling her phone" Renzo says

"She's sleeping fool why" he ask going slow and deep making my eyes roll back and back arch

"Cause Derek was calling her" he says

"But why" Jay asks

"I'm not sure but he said for her to call him when she can" he says "anyways I got a stand coming and I don't have time to talk cause she here" he hangs up and jay moves his hand letting all my moans out.

He starts going really fast and deep, while I dig my nails in his back.

He keep going for a good 30 minutes and I cum making him cum inside me. He slides out laying on top of me and I grab my phone pausing the video taking my phone off airplane.

Putting an alarm for 12 am so I can make sure Prince gets home on time.Then fall asleep with jay under the covers feeling safe in my baby's embrace.
——————————————————-
Princesa corner

For my horny people😂

I decided on who's gonna die...... and it's gonna break my heart when it happens.

-Princesa