29

Series finale
You will cry so be ready for it.! I couldn't check because this made me cry so much I had a panic attack.

"Hey papi" I smile sitting at his grave "it's been 3 years.....and I miss you so much" I start crying "don't tell Jayson I was here because he said to never come alone but I needed to see you... anyways Veronica got a million dollar deal for modeling" I smile talking to him. After a couple of minutes and kiss his grave walking away to my car driving home but yet my world comes crashing again.

——-

"NO PLEASES" I cry as they bury the only other person a had as a father.

"It's ok baby you can go to rest" Mama Ales says before they take her ways.

Jayson holds me as I tremble from side to side. After his funeral we go home and he takes care of me as I'm not mentally stable for his death.

"Listen to me stop crying ok they are both still here....what did we hear when we was kids" he asked

"They adults and our parents would always say "always and forever" my eyes water again

"And that means" he asks

"We will be together forever no matter what happens" I tell him wiping my eyes and he holds me giving me soft small kisses

"I love you Mrs.Morris " he says in between a kiss

"I love you too Mr.Morris" I lightly smile into the kiss.

Now ima really cry

"Jayson" I get out of bed slowly as my knees and back ache

"Yes darling" he enters the room with his cain smiling

"Morning" I walk to him and we hug giving each other a kiss

"I love you" we say at the same time making each other laugh

We go to the stairs and sit on the chairs that bring you down the stairs. We walk slowly to the kitchen and I start cooking with him as we share memories from when we were younger.

We go about 67 (idk of it right) years with this ring on my finger and not once did I take it off.

"We have to see Prince today he had a baby...2 weeks ago" Jay smiles as we sever the food onto two plates

"Mhm a beautiful baby boy" I smile too as we walk over to the table to eat

We eat together and go upstairs getting ready. Or driver comes and takes up to Prince's house,  I hug his wife that has been with him since collage and their 3 kids.

We spend time with them till I feel sick to my stomach now I'm 90 years old so anything strange I tell anyone around me.

"Dear I don't feel good" I say to Jayson as he hugs me from behind

"What's wrong" he ask

"Yea ma what's wrong" Prince asks and I just drop, last thing I see and Prince drop to the group preventing my head from hitting the floor.

—-

I wake up and Jayson is next to me sleeping

"Jayson" I mumble and his eyes open

"Hey my princesa" he smiles and we share a kiss

"Am I sick" I ask him and he nods

"Very sick but it's ok" he says giving me another kiss

"Will I die" I ask him

"That doesn't matter ok" he says kissing my forehead and I nod. We've talked about death because we are both in the 90's and we are both ok with it. The whole day we spend it in the hospital making the best out of it.

"Darling get some rest I'm not leaving you" he smiles at me and I lay on my side looking at him.

He starts singing to me making us laugh.

"I love you, always and forever my criminal" I tell him

"Always and forever my princesa" he replies as I fall asleep

-Jayson POV-

"Oh dear" I hit the red button as she start seizuring. The team comes and helps her but her pulse is weak.

"Stop it please" my voice cracks and they stop. "Let her go" I tell them going over to her "It's ok my love you can go to rest....I know you want to" I give her a small kiss

"Always and forever my princesa" I put my head on her shoulder as the line goes flat crying lightly. They take me out the room and my kids are all there ready for me. They hug me as we call cry and my phone starts blowing up from the Mafia.

"Pa it's ok let it out" Kaiden says holding me as I let it all out.

-3 years later-

"I'm coming my princesa" I say as my kids are next to me. I look at them and they all have glossy eyes.

"Always and forever" I smile at them and they say it back "I smell lemons" I blink and see her young body standing there ready for me "I see her" I smile "darling I've missed you so much" my eyes water  "I caught the cancersss" I say and everything goes dark then I see light again but I'm in my younger body.

"JAYSON" she grabs me giving me kisses and I hold her and we put our foreheads together crying.

"Welcome" Kobe says hugging me "my beautiful son"

All the gang that has died shows up and hugs me and that's when I new we was gonna be fine.

________________________________
Princesa's corner

The fucking end!

Thank you so much for reading all three books that surround the Polibio family and for joining me on my first journey as a Wattpad writer. This was my first ever book series and books I've actually taken seriously. Y'all made me laugh so much with the comments and I'm happy to say I have a new book coming out in 1 mouth Maybe less but I will be taking a small break from posting stories. That doesn't mean I won't be writing one because I am. During my break ima be writing that way I can drop half of a book when I come back.

-princesa