humanity- part two

background: the reader is a heretic (vampires and a siphon witch) who had shut off her humanity after her parents died. the pouges try to get her to turn in back on. the reader is dating John B *spoilers from the vampire diaries also some topics from tvd will be different* the italics are flash backs
3rd person pov
they had all gone back to the château, waiting for john b to wake up. john b shot up from the bed gasping for air. y/n stood up from the chair. she looked a mess. tears where streaming down her face. she was in one of john bs hoodies trying to calm down. john b noticed her state and ran over and hugged her. y/n started sobbing into his chest even more. the others had heard her and rushed in to find john b and y/n sitting on the floor holding each other.
"your gonna be okay baby" john b said.
"no"she breathed still sobbing so much
"hey look at me" john b said as he cupped her face turning it towards his.
"no no no it's not okay" she cried
"y/n"
"what have i done" she said freaking out
"hey" jj said
"no what did i do. i killed people. and oh god. that tourist. no" john b pulled her back into his embrace. she fought against him but was too weak from the vervain. she was still freaking out.
"hey hey y/n look at me. okay i know this stage. the emotions are overwhelming you. you just have to focus on one thing" jj said.
"no no i can't i can't" she cried looking up at him
"yes you can. let it in" jj said. y/n slowly started to calm down.
"good good that's good" he said. y/n finally relaxed herself. the three of them had left leaving john b and y/n. he helped her into bed. she was still silently crying.
"hey. baby, why are you crying" he asked
"i thought i lost you" she whispered.
"well you didn't. i'm right here" he said as he grabbed her had and held it over his heart.
"JJ it will work" john b said. the plan was to have kiara use the protection spell on a ring. john b would wear it and jj would try to get her emotions back on and if that failed. JJ would "kill" john b in front of y/n. everyone knew john b was y/n emotional tether. if anything were to get her humanity turned back on it would be this. even when y/n emotions were off, she never once hurt her friends. she knew that if her emotions were turned back on again that she wouldn't be able to live with the pain.
"i'm so sorry. for everything i did and for anything i said" y/n cried. john b cupped her face.
"hey look at me. i don't blame you. okay. i know that that's not who you are. you lost your parents. you couldn't handle it. do i think it was the best idea. no. but i'm glad you're back" he said as he kissed her.
"did you mean it" she asked. john b knew what she was talking about.
"yes. i meant it. i love you" he said
"i love you too" she kissed him so hard. it wasn't a 'let's have sex' kiss but more of a 'let's make up for lost time' kiss. y/n and john b had been dating for a couple of years but they hadn't told each other they loved each other yet.
"i will admit, it really did suck to get stabbed in the chest" he said. she laughed.
"i missed that laugh. and the smile. and your hugs and kisses" he said. in all honesty, y/n didn't really know if he did forgive her but she was willing to work on getting them back to they way it was before.
a/n (734 words)
damn i miss tvd
also i loved doing this so please comment scenes from other shows, it can be the vampire diaries or any show. i will admit if i haven't watched it i might not do the one shot but i'll try. i'm thinking of doing a rafe one next with a scene from euphoria? let me know!