my baby- jj maybank

tw: talks about almost death of a child. violence. mentions of abuse
this is kinda sad and rlly long. the age difference is kinda different so instead of being 16, everyone in 21.

If you asked Y/n what she loved the most, she would tell you her friends, her boyfriend JJ and her daughter, luna. luna was not her birth daughter but y/n raised her like her own.
FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO
the pouges were 16, enjoying life. they five of them were hanging at the boneyard having a good time. y/n went back up to the château to grab something to eat. when she got back to the group, she noticed a litter girl who couldn't be more than 5 maybe younger, hiding behind the trees. her hair was messy and she had cuts and blood all over her face. Y/n noticed her first and called the pouges over.
"guys look" y/n pointed. y/n started walking over to the girl, ignoring popes protest. the little girl came over to y/n and the two formed and immediate bond.
john b drove the two to the police station to try and find out who she was. y/n's parents were abusive so she lived at the château with john b and jj practically. she was emancipated when she was fifteen seeing as she could take care of herself. on the way to the hospital the little girl fell asleep in her lap clinging on to y/n as if her life depended on it. john b smiled at the two. this little girl reminded him of y/n when the two were young.
"hey so when we get there i don't want you to be upset but they might take her away" john b spoke softly.
"i know" she said rubbing the little girls head. they arrived at the police station and explained the situation. apparently the little girls name was luna her parents where just pronounced dead at the hospital. they were in a car crash and she had no living relatives. sheriff peterkin was about to reach out the take her from y/n but luna wasn't letting go of her. y/n asked if it was alright if she took her home. even though it wasn't technically allowed she agreed. in secret the sheriff made y/n luna legal guardian and in two years when 18 the papers could become public. luna took a liking to all of the pouges pretty quickly especially jj. y/n was thankful for that considering how she was dating him. from that moment on luna was her daughter.
NOW FLASH FOWARD FIVE YEARS
the pogues were celebrating luna's ninth birthday at the château. she had become y/n's legal daughter for three years now and honestly luna was the missing peace in y/n's life. everyone knew y/n would make a good mother and she proved them right. luna formed a bond to all the pogues and called them auntie and uncle. she didn't know what to call JJ yet so she mostly called him blondie. y/n loved the relationship luna had with her boyfriend.
"lun can you go outside real quick and grab the blanket from the boat" y/n asked
"uh hu" luna said. it had been a couple minutes before y/n heard luna scream. y/n dropped her mug causing it to shatter and ran outside along with the others. there was luna in a headlock at the hands of
rafe cameron. rafe was still upset with y/n that she rejected him. he was obviously high. y/n looked at the site with fear and rage and her mama bear senses where rising fast. jj was sneaking around the back to try and surprise rafe. y/n started walking to rafe but was stopped by john b grabbing her waist and holding her back
"john b let me go" she said as she struggled to get out of his grip.
"i can't do that. rafe is dangerous right now"
y/n struggled to get out of his grip as she watched the scene in front of her. rafe heard something behind him. he turned around to see jj. he violently threw luna to the side causing her to hit her head. john b immediately let go of y/n and they both ran over to luna. she was unconscious and her head was bleeding. pope and kiara ran back inside to get towels while jj knocked rafe out. he went over to luna. y/n was trying so hard to keep it together but she was breaking.
"lun? luna? hey hey your okay!" she said as luna closed her eyes
"no no! my baby!" y/n screamed. john b called an ambulance while jj ran inside to grab a first aid kit. when the ambulance arrived, luna was still breathing but unconscious. y/n rode in the ambulance with luna and they rest rode in the van. they waited at the hospital for what seemed forever until finally the doctor came out. he had told y/n that she had a mild concussion and a broken rib but she would be just fine. the doctor said that she could have visitation but only parents. y/n grabbed jjs hand and walked towards her room.
"before we go in there. i wanna ask you something" y/n asked jj "i want you to become lunas other parent and i guess i'm asking you to adopt her"
jj looked at you stunned but then had the biggest smile on his face.
"yes yes! oh my god yes" jj said hugging you.
the two of you separated and walked into lunas room. she was fast asleep. you sat down next to her bed and held her hand.
"well since i'm gonna become her other parent, i might as well become your husband" he said. y/n looked up at him only to look down and see him on one knee with a velvet box in his hand
"will you marry me"
"oh my god yes" she said and jump up to kiss him
"i guess that means i can call you dad now?" luna asked jj slowly waking up. jj wiped happy tears from his face.
"ya luna of course you can"

that was a long one
please vote, comment and request!