Chapter three: In the core of the force of emotions

The core of Emotions was buzzing with power sending out Zannas to do their bidding, but somewhere in a hallway was a room, a big one with sky coloured ceilings and books from everywhere around the world, four Scarlett red beds and several picture frames decorated the room. Inside the room was the goddess Athena, a grey-eyed firm woman with beautiful black hair sat in the room lecturing four teens to preteens, one may think they were Zanna's but they were not. What they were were hybrids of life and death. The aborted children of Hecate and Isah who were saved by the interference of the force of emotions.

"Okay, can anyone answer pi?" The goddess asked her wards who she was in charge of until they grew up.

Then she noticed Luciel the youngest of the siblings playing with her light energy trying to master it, however, this irritated the wisdom goddess so:

"Luciel, care to answer the question?" Athena asked narrating her eyes.

"U-um... 3 something?" Luciel blushed.

"3.14159 to be precise dear... Though you only need to say, 3.14 child." Athena sighed:

"The force of emotions have put their neck out pissing off the strings of fate just so you can live... At least appreciate it and try to be the best you can be!" Athena scolded and continued the lesson, Lucius being the eldest thus the protector asked:

"Ma'am, I have a question... When I have to purify a demon how is saying pi is 3.14 gonna help me or any of my siblings?"

Athena went red with embarrassment and anger at the raven-haired blue-eyed boy's statement and what's worse was the golden-eyed brown to golden curly haired second born Aeliana also argued:

"Yeah? What's it gonna do? Why scold Luciel, you know that we won't ever use it."

Leo got up and broke up the argument evidently being the most like his father of the bunch also looking like him.

However, Athena was still grumpy:

"Detention! All of you!"

****
And that's how the four siblings ended up moping the floors of the palace... Moral lesson don't talk back to Athena being the goddess of wisdom she probably can come up with very... Creative punishments for her misbehaving students and she certainly has a lot of time to come up with them! So that's how Lucius, Aeliana, Leo, and, Luciel got cleaning duty!