Caught

"Um," I said, trying to think of something to say, "I was just going to tell you, um, that we need some more - shower gel. Yeah."

He came into my room and I covered my bulge with my arm. "Phil, are you ok?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Fine."

"You know you're a terrible liar, Phil. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

He plopped down onto the bed next to me and flicked his hair. I pressed my arm down a bit harder. "There's something you're not telling me."

"No, ther-

"Phil." He raised an eyebrow. I sighed resignedly. "Dan, I'm fine. Really." He scooted closer until his side was pressed against mine and I rested my head on his shoulder. We'd done this before, whenever one of us seemed sad. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about his body. I could feel my nerves taking over and, before I knew what was happening, I had kissed him on the cheek. He froze. I mentally slapped myself. How could I have been so stupid? Yeah, go on, Phil, just go ahead and kiss him. Of course nothing bad will happen. You idiot. Dan turned to me. "Dan, I-"

(Da smut starts here 😏)

I was cut off as his lips pressed themselves against mine. My eyes widened in surprise, before I began to kiss him back. His hand ran up the inside of my thigh and squeezed me through my jeans. I gasped and his tongue slid into my mouth. I helped him to clamber on to my lap and he ground his crotch against mine. I pushed my hips upwards and he whimpered softly. I pulled his shirt off and moved my lips to his neck. He twisted his fingers into my hair. "Mm... Phiiiil." His moans made me even harder, somehow. I rolled us over and began to make my way down his body. He dragged my shirt over my shoulders and watched as I unbuttoned his jeans. They were in the corner of the room in a matter of seconds, soon followed by his boxers. I looked up into his dark eyes and smiled. "Are you ready?"