Beach Day 1

POV Y/N
At school we saw Kirsten (in the story Kirsten is Y/N's best friend NOT Albert's girlfriend), Jake and Kaden. We decided to go to the beach tomorrow since tomorrow was Saturday.
SATURDAY —
I woke up being excited. I put on my favorite white bikini, packed my stuff and went to the beach. I saw that Kaden, Jake and Kirsten were already there.
POV ALBERT
She was running towards me! Oh my god, Oh my god! IM PANICKING! I opened up my arms and hugged the air when she ran to Kirsten which was standing behind me. Well, fuck. Jake laughed at me. I said "Shut up.".
POV Y/N
I hugged Kirsten tightly and we started talking. I then realized Albert was looking at me and he looked kinda mad. I looked at him and mocked how he looked. He grabbed me by my waist and said "Don't play too much because I can do the same thing ~". Ngl that was pretty hot. I just walked back next to Kirsten with my cheeks red. She laughed and we ran into the sea. The sea was freezing cold. I was pretty shocked and yelled "OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE IT HERE". Everyone looked at me so I ran to Albert and hugged him saying "Help please I'm embarrassed" while Kirsten was laughing and snorting. Albert was laughing as well. I acted like I was mad at him and he hugged me. I smiled. "And now you're going into the sea with me" Albert said while picking me up bridal pose. "Woah wha-" I was just about to say something but he picked me up. He put me on his shoulders and walked into the sea. Only my toes were touching the sea since I was on his shoulders.