FEELINGS?

Next morning everyone was in the hall having breakfast and discussing random things. Rana was feeding Siri who's sitting on his lap and eating like a good girl.

Keerti was serving everyone and called "Priya, Divya come down and have breakfast". Priya and Divi came down wearing half sarees which made the family mouth gaping.

"I told you right they would be stunned" Priya said making Divi smile and they joined the family for breakfast.

"Niha and Divi you guys will go to temple and give taambulam and then you'll go bring turmeric from our field" Anu said.

"Why can't I go?" Priya asked.

"Because you are the bride and shouldn't go outside for atleast three more days" Nandu said making Priya pout.

"I'll take them maa. I've work in village" Jai said making everyone nod.

After breakfast the trio went to temple and gave taambulam to lord shiva. Poojari garu saw Divi and smiled before doing pooja.

"How are you Divyamma?" he asked.

Divi smiled "I'm fine. I hope you are good too".

Poojari garu nodded and saw Jai coming and standing beside Divi. Both of them looked good together. He gave the wedding cards back and Divi fell on her knees and touched poojari garu's feet with her palms.

"Srigrameva kalyana praptirastu" poojari garu blessed making Divi look at him. Niha was waiting for them at exit after completing her pradakshina.

"Soon you'll be married too" Jai said making Divi stop in her tracks.and  looked at him who continued "You have to get married soon and poojari garu even blessed you. You have to leave this house soon".

"Why are you so stuck up on sending me away?" Divi walked away.

"Oh! Trust me bangaaram I'm not planning on sending you away" Jai mumbled to him self.