70. Goy Arachaporn🇹🇭

Name: Goy Arachaporn Pokinpakorn

Native name: อรัชพร โภคินภากร

Also Known as: Goy;Koi;ก้อย

Nationality: Thai

Gender: Female

Born: April 28, 1994

Age: 26

Instagram: goyyog

Aratchaporn Phokinphakorn, nicknamed Goy, is a Thai actress, MC and screenwriter. She graduated from high school at Bodindecha School (Sing Singhaseni) and graduated with a bachelor's degree, doctorate, public relations, master of acting at faculty of communication arts from Chulalongkorn University.

When she was in high school at Bodindecha School, she enrolled in a science plan and finished with a gpa of 3.86 (over 4.00). At home, they were wanting her to study medicine, but Koi saw that this line was not her way because she felt that she liked watching dramas, movies, and being an activist. She realized that communication arts should be more suitable for her.

When Aratchaporn told her family that she wanted to change the line to study, it made them felt sad. But in the end, they told her that if she was going to study it, she must do her best, must be studying to get honors. She therefore entered the field of communication arts according to her dreams. She has also served on the faculty's student committee, and her work that makes her proud of her studies in communication arts is writing the script for the series 'My Ambulance'.

On the other hand, she started her career in the entertainment industry as an actress taking part in theatral plays for her university. In 2013, she got the role as Dew in the drama series 'Hormones', which she got popularity. She won the Best Actress Award for 'Glowstick' (Lost in Blue) at 19th 'Short Film Festival'. In 2020, she appeared in the popular Thai BL, "Why R U" as well as the horror "Sleepless Society".

She also worked as a scriptwriter for the BL drama "I Told Sunset About You", about their screenwriting progress said she: "The working system of Nadao allows scriptwriters to interview actors before writing. I can feel the chemistry between two of them. This is also a way to amplify the love of LGBTQ. [...] When I was writing, I did cry, I was so into the character. I wrote the scripts during the lockdown, so we had to video call for reading the scripts".

Screenwriter
1.) I Told Sunset About You
2

.) My Ambulance
3.) O-Negative

Drama
1.) Ban Sao Sod. Thai Drama, 2020, 20 eps. Porn Walaiporn (Main Role)

2.) Club Friday the Series 12: Rak Nee Mai Daai Mee Kae Song Kon. Thai Drama, 2020, 4 eps (Main Role)

3.) Sleepless Society: Two Pillows. Thai Drama, 2020, 13 eps. Jin (Support Role)

4.) Why R U?. Thai Drama, 2020, 13 eps. Soda (Support Role)

5.) Seua Chanee Gayng: Freshy. Thai Drama, 2018, 8 eps. Oil (Main Role)

6.) Love Songs Love Series: Rao Lae Nai. Thai Drama, 2018, 2 eps. Goy (Main Role)

7.) Dead Time Stories 2: City of Moon. Thai Drama, 2018, 13 eps. Namsai (Main Role)

8.) Ways To Protect Relationship. Thai Drama, 2017, 3 eps. Sai (Ep. 2) (Main Role)