Until i saw him

Renee's POV:

Renee's POV:

(A/N: The YouTube video I found has an interview where Lin talks about where Renee sang the song Satisfied at her audition so I changed some stuff)

"Uuugghh I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late" I mumble to myself as I ran through the streets to the auditions. The reason im late is a looooong story, but to shorten it up I was in a fight with my boyfriend and we broke up....I also got the song script that I should have practiced for the audition which means that I didn't get much sleep last night. I know the song very well. The song is called Satisfied. It's very beautiful! I really want to meet the genius behind it.

And it explains that I didn't actually put much effort into the outfit I'm wearing right now...

Imagine Renee wearing this i thought it would fit with her vibe..but ignore the glasses

As I continue to daydream i walk in the Richard Rodgers.

"With 5 minutes to spare" I say to myself as I look at my watch.

I walk around trying not to laugh because it looked so cute inside the backstage. I wonder where everyone was, it was time for auditions. I tap on my watch and figured out that it...BROKE?

I look around for a watch... it was 10 o'clock clock? The auditions is gonna start at 11!

Ok note to self, buy a new watch...

Time passes by while I wait for everybody else... I sang a little bit and play around with the stuff laying around...

Then I heard the door open... I didn't hear talking so I assumed that he/she was on his/her own...

I heard singing? Wow we already have something in common. So it was a guy? Wow for a guy he's got a pretty good voice... I am gonna go introduce myself...

I tried to walk through everything. I put my purse and everything down on...a drawing table? Ok a reminder to self, that if i get this audition then I am totally gonna draw on that!

I walk slower trying to follow his voice to where he is walking... he is singing pretty good. Oh he is heading towards the stairs...

Ugh I can't quite make out his face. I wanted to call out to him but i don't want to interrupt his song.

I waited a little bit so that he can finish his song only a big book case is separating us. I leaned against the rack and listened to his song. He is singing "What a feeling" from One Direction

(A/N: Sorry if you don't like the song)

"T-thats my favorite song" I whisper to myself. Another thing in common...

I sing along but I whispered soft so that he doesn't hear me...

"What a feeling to be right here beside you now...holding you in my arms"

I can't believe he likes the same song I like...

I feel this weird tinkle in my chest.
I have never felt this before with any person...which is weird cause I don't even know how this guy looks like...

We were done singing the song...and its a shame...it sounded like he was fiddling with something, but i couldn't really see what.

As I try to peek through the rack, I catched a glimpse of his hair.... it looks so soft and shiny...

He turned around...I hid quickly... I heard him sing another song and I immediately recognized the song! Stitches from Shawn Mendes!

(A/N: I am sorry if you don't like this song, but I just went through my playlist and found this and i thought it would fit with the situation)

"Begging you to come help" I sang with him still whispering.
"And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches"

I can't believe he likes the same songs I do... I got that same feeling... that feeling you don't really want to get rid of...We sing the last verse and stood in silence. I heard him also leaning against the rack.

I think its time i introduce myself...

(Sorry if its short but hope you guys enjoy :))