{Part 7}

"Do you know where he is?" I shake my head. Where is he? I get up and start to look around. I notice a familiar face. The little girl from the bus! I keep my distance to see what's happening. I see the red and white headed boy come up behind her, and prop her up on his shoulders. She points towards the ocean.

"Cute and nice to kids....damn, he got just about everything." I whisper to myself. I walk over to them. I wave, "Hey Todoroki!" He hears me call his name and looks over at me. He waves but looses his balance. I quickly run over to them using my quirk and catch the girl before she hits the ground. 

"Are you both ok?" I ask, looking at them. "yeah, we're fine." He says, averting his eyes. "Hey! I know you! You sat next to me on the bus. You were listening to Baby Shark!" She says with a wide smile. I look shocked. I look over at Todoroki. "u-ummm...i was...making sure it was the right song so I could..umm..send it to my cousin!" I quickly make up a lie, scratching my neck. Todoroki looks at me with a serious face, but then bursts out laughing. I glare at him. "I'm Serious!!" "Yep. Sure." He says. "Whatever it's not like I need you to believe me." 

I get up and start to walk away. I feel a small tug on my bathing suit. "Wha-" "umm actually-" He looks away with a small blush. "Would you maybe wanna stay a bit longer..?" I make a confused face. "erm...yea i guess so." 

Bakugo P.O.V.

The beach? Fine, i'll go. I head to my house to grab my swimming shorts. "BE BACK BEFORE DINNER, KATSUKI!" "OH SHUT UP, OLD HAG!" "DON'T CALL ME AN OLD HAG!" I slam the door shut. I put my hands in my pockets and get on the bus. I arrive at the beach. The rest of the guys are in the water playing volleyball. "Buncha nerds." I prop up a chair and sit down.

A few minutes later, the girls arrive. My eyes instantly land on Y/N. She's wearing a black and white striped bathing suit. She looks good in it. Her ears and tail compliment the colors. She passes right by me to go over to Deku. I want to stop her, but I don't want to scare her away. She's the only girl who has ever stood up to me or even talked to me on purpose.

Y/N P.O.V.

HE WANTS ME TO STAY?! WHAT THE HELL?! "U-umm...do you know her?" I ask, pointing at the little girl. "oh, this is my cousin, Naoya." He says with a smile. Naoya smiles too. "It's nice to meet you!" The small girl has long white hair with silver streaks. "Whats her quirk?" I ask. "I can bend any metal by just thinking about it! It's so cool!" I laugh. "What about yours?" Deku much. "Well, i'm part wolf. I have ears, a tail, and fangs." "Whoa!" At this moment...something happened.

My shoulder blades started to ache. The pain strikes me and I collapse. "Y/N? W-what's Wrong?!" "I-I don't know!" He picks me up and carries me to the others. Rock hard bumps start to form out of my shoulder blades. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" I say. We arrive at the others and he lays me down on a towel.

"Guys! Something is wrong with Y/N!" Todoroki yells. My classmates surround me. The bumps get larger and larger. After about 10 minutes of that, everyone looks at me with awe. "W-what is it?" I ask. No one answers. Their all looking at my back. I look at its, and i have full on wings!!

(Extreme cursing)

"WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?" 

"Y-y/N! You have wings!" Mina yells. "YEA I SEE THAT." 

"But I thought your quirk was wolf?" Deku states. "M-me too...i don't know what or how this happened." 

"CAN YOU FLY?!" Kaminari asks. "I-i don't know...maybe?" The group backs up and I get back to my feet. I try to move the wings by imagining them. They start to flap. Sooner or later, i'm about 100 feet off the ground. 

"WHOA!" The whole class says. "W-what the?" I am so confused. "WAIT! h-how do I get down?" 

"I don't know!" Uraraka says. "OOOH! LAND IN THE WATER!!!" Kaminari suggests. I try to fly forward. I'm over top of the water. I stop flapping and fall. Before I reach the water, i'm caught my something. I look up, and I see Kacchan holding me. I instantly blush. "w-wha- how-?" He must have propelled him self over to me and caught me. He propels us back and puts me down.

"T-thanks.." I say, averting my eyes. "So..you have two quirks?" He asks. Two quirks? Not expected. "I-I guess so.." 

The whole class comments about how cool it is. But..where did I get this from?

Ello, your crappy author here! This actually just came to my mind, the wings thing. Tell me if you like the idea! If not, I can rewrite the chapter. Cya later my peeps!

-Your ______ Author ^w^

                 ^

       Insert word