Hes mine! - chapter 7

Izukus pov

I was in shock.. kachaan was kissing todoroki~ kun, My todoroki~kun. I knew he was an omega from that peppermint smell plus he was next to me. Storming off i bump into uraraka "ah- oh hi deku-kun what are you doing here" i froze..should i tell her....."o..oh umm hi uraraka nothing just hoing for a walk" i smile up at her and we make our way to the cafeteria and i start to plan how i will get my shoto back.

It was the end of class and I finally had todoroki on his own "hey todoroki~kun" i shout running up to him. As he turns i saw a glimpse of a claim mark <that disgrace of a bomb!!>

Shotos pov

Somthing abouth deku was off, he seemed angry? Thats when I realised what he was looking i began to panic i didnt know what to d- "OI HALF N HALF COME ON" with that i ran to him.. does midoriya know.. what if he knows what if- "and deku...before you think of ANYTHING just know that hes mine!"

I blushed at how protective my alpha is, i could also feel eyes glare at me from behind. I knew it was Midoriya but i just held onto sukis arm. "Thank you katsuki" i said and kissed his cheek, in return i saw him blush with a cute grumble "n..no problem peppermint.."

Kat's pov

Why does he have to be so annoying?! Deku needs to back off of my omega, i know he knows and will try anything to get him but of course i cant let that happen can i~?

——————————————————————————

Ray- im back and ill try to keep with my uploads :3

Have a good day/night~ 👋✌️