Chapter V

(Little bit of clarification here: Asgard still exists but Ragnarok still sort of happened, they just kinda rebuild or something?)

After a few weeks things had gotten less awkward for the father-son-duo and Peter had gotten to calling Loki his Uncle. A few others had gotten Peter far enough too.

And the Avengers still didn't really get the connection that had formed between them, but they tried, they tried their best and that was enough.

Today was a special day though, today Peter was going to visit Asgard with his father and his uncle.

He was so nervous that he started pacing back and forth: "What if they don't like me? What if they think I mean harm? Dad what do I do?"

While Peter was talking, Thor just nonchalantly handed him his Hammer, but Peter kept on droning until he realized what his dad had done.

"Oh.", was all he said.

------------------

When they arrived in Asgard, a few people were staring, but as soon as they saw how excited Peter was, they immediately took a liking to the boy.

After visiting the Palace and getting a small tour of his uncles comfort places, Thor moved to knock on the door of a rather small cottage-looking house near the Palace.

When Valkyrie answered the door rather groggily and still in her pajamas, she just stared at the men.

Peter decided to break the tension and said: "Hi! I am Peter! May I ask what your name is, Miss?"

Seemingly noticing him for the first time, she looked at him, smiling and called inside the house: "Carol, would you mind getting here for a second? We have guests, I think you might know them..."
When Carol walked to the door, Peter immediately stormed to her to give her a hug: "Auntie Carol!!! Wait, what are you doing here? In Asgard I mean?"

"Pete! Hi, and uhm, I kinda live here, I moved here half a year ago to be with my girlfriend", she said, pecking Valyrie on the cheek.

"Oooh, would you like to join us for our dinner-picknick? We want to watch the sun set and we brought food!"

The two women smiled at the boy, and after clarifying,  they nodded: "We'd love to come"

So the five of them sat on a picnic blanket and watched the sun set. Carol was laying her head in Valyries lap while Valkyrie fondled Carols hair.
Peter had already fallen asleep,  leaning against his Uncle.

Today was a great day,  everybody thought.