2. FAMILY TIME 🥰🥰

" You set the bar , i will raise the bar "

- kullu 

( Speed up guys !! 100 million soon !! keep streaming bhula dunga . )

Shefali: ammi , abbu , khala jaan ?? kaha hai aap sab hamne pura ghar dhund liya or hame bohot tension ho rahi hai ab , kaha hai aap sab ?? she search the whole house but still can't find them , and she was getting worried by now whereas asim and sana were trying to calm her down but she isn't listening to them at all .

Sana: jaan , please santh hoja ...woh sab ...... she was cut by shefali again.

Shefali: shh...... sana hum khud dundh lenge app chinta mat karo , hum hai na yaha 😀😀 she said proudly .

Asim : are par baat toh sun lo hamari . he again tried to calm her .🙄🙄

Shefali: chotte ! hu........... she about to say but cut by else who just entered the house with pooja thali in hand with two more .

" shefali !!! aap yaha ?? " 

shefali: ammi !!! she ran towards her in excitement . 😁😁

 Ishwari Shukla Sidharth's mom

. Ishwari Shukla Sidharth's mom.

. she is a homemaker .

. she is really fond of shefali and treats her as her own child .

. sidharth and asim are ladles of ishwari .

shefali took her ammi in a tight hug and started crying nonstop as they met after long two years . ishari ji was basically holding a puja thali in one hand and hugging  shefali with the other one . ammi cleared her teary face and kissed her forehead which made her to stop crying . 😥😥😥

shefali: abbu !! she said as she broke the hug .

. Ronit Roy Shukla 

. he is the director in the film industry 

. he offered shefali to work in one of his movies but she simply denied cause she don't want favour and wanted to get movies by her own hard work .