Chapter 6

(A/N: I'm sorry to everyone who's been patiently waiting for this chapter... but this book updates whenever it updates, plus I've recently been binge-watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix so I haven't had the time to write. Also, I may end this book at 10 or 12 chapters. This is my first book so that's why it's short. Future books will be longer. Again I'm sorry...)

2 years later

No one's POV

Taehyug felt his arm being pulled into the Janitor's closet at school.

He saw his best friend/crush Jungkook in there just staring at him with a very strange gaze.

"J-Jungkook what are we doing inside the Janitor's c-closet?" he said with a blush on his cheeks.

"I got you a present for passing your exam and it was private so here it is." he pulled out a custom friendship bracelet he made for himself and Tae.

"Aw thank you kookie..."
....................................................................... 

The gang has just graduated from high school and are now celebrating at Namjoon's house. Hoseok and Jackson became a couple and after a couple of weeks of distancing themselves from everybody. The gang rewelcomed them with open arms. Lisa obviously tried to do some bad things and eventually it got so bad that Jungkook got a restraining order and she had to stay away for 4 years.

While they were celebrating, Jungkook suddenly escaped to the garden and told Jimin to keep Taehyung busy for half an hour while he did something. 

Jimin and Jungkook Texts

Jungkook: Jimin you can tell Taehyung to come out now.

"Hey Taehyung, I think I left my jacket out in the garden, do you mind going out to get it? I would get it but I need to look after Yoongi right now." Jimin asked smirking inwardly.

"Yeah of course!

Taehyung started heading outside but it was pitch black outside and so he couldn't find the jacket.

Suddenly a huge blast of light shone and there was Jungkook standing near a massive tree with a bouquet of flowers and fairy lights being strung everywhere.

"Jungkook, what is all of this....?" Taehyung asked.

"Pup, (A/N I'm sorry but I'm a hoe for when in a fanfic JK calls Tae, Pup, it's just so adorable so if u see that alot don't even be fucking suprised because I told you so)there's something I need to ask you..." Jungkook said.

"What is it?"

"I knew you when I was a little kid and then we grew apart, and suddenly I came back. You have always held a special place in my heart as my bestfriend but at this point in life I don't want that anymore, I want to be more to you, like a boyfriend, so will you be my boyfriend?"

Thanks for reading this book, jk i'm sorry

"K-kook" he said with tears in his eyes rolling down his face like a river.

"Of course I will!" he said running into Jungkook's arms jumping on him, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist causing Jungkook to hold him by putting his hands on his plump ass. (ew that was weird to write -_-) He smashed their lips together and behind them you can see all their friends looking out jumping for joy because finally Taekook are together and they are here to stay.

Another 2 year time skip__

Over the next 2 years Taekook's relationship only grew stronger although they still didn't have sex yet because they felt like they're relationship wasn't dependant on sex. (So tae is still a virgin ) Since Taehyung dyed his hair gray it eventually faded it out and he dyed it blue since it was a colour he always wanted to try out. 

Obviously being the hottest piece of blueberry pie in the pan he is (i'm sorry) Taehyung got called by Gucci to be a model for them. They later realized that the hot piece of blueberry pie was also a very talented boy and hired him to be a designer for them in some of the higher departments.

Jungkook on the other hand started training himself to become a CEO for a tech company which his relatives owned and eventually he would inherit since he was a smart kookie. Right now he was working underneath the CEO as a manager. Eventually he cut his hair because Jimin kept putting his hair in princess clips which he didn't mind until he accidentally ripped of a piece of his hair with a clip so yeah.

Both boys are in their last year of university and these jobs were part-time for them so they could focus on school and each other.

Eventually they graduated and 1 year went by.

Taehyung had arrived home after work and he started to hear noises coming from his shared room with Jungkook. (They eventually moved in together) he started to hear some noises so he went closer and he recognized those noises as moans. 

Feeling very confused he burst the door open to see Jungkook fucking... Lisa. 

Taehyung's POV

lisa... jungkook... moans

I didn't know what to do. I felt numb like what did I do wrong why did he do this. I felt tears running down my face and I looked up and found them staring at me. Jungkook with guilt and Lisa with a winning-smirk. 

I just went to Jungkook ripped him away from Lisa and slapped him in the face.

He just looked down with a reddened cheek. 

"I- I thought you were over her. I thought you said you didn't care for her. Jungkook, was I not enough for you?" I said with glossy eyes. He just stayed silent, his head still down.

I scoffed, "I guess not I'll leave then, enjoy Lisa." I said.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed my things while he just stared at me.

"I will go stay at Jimin's place, you can stay here with Lishoe over here."

"Lisa hope you enjoy his tiny dick, because he never got a taste of this non-STD ass..."

I ripped off my bracelet that he gave me 1 year ago and then I just walked out of there to Jimin's house.
...........................................

Over the next few weeks, Jungkook felt numb he didn't know what to do.

While Tae bawled his eyes out to Jimin, he eventually knew he couldn't live with his bestfriend and he bought his own apartment. 

A year had passed and eventually, Tae became the CEO of GUCCI and Jungkook became the boss of the tech company.

One day Taehyung got a visit to his house by someone he never expected to hear from in a year on his birthday. 

"J-Jungkook?"

"Hey, Tae. Happy Birthday, my Gucci boy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I owe you all an explanation on why I haven't been updating and I did mention this in my community pages and my latest chapters but this is the more in-depth reason why.

On September 8th my grandma's sister passed away so that week was full of stress because it was also the week of the funeral and my baby cousin Levina's bdy on Setember 12. I also started school and due to the plague- COVID-19 there was also a lot of stress with that. I guess starting school made me bitchy towards everyone and I just felt a bit depressed with my life because of something that happened between me and someone I used to consider my bestfriend.

My math teacher is a bitch though, she's also making snappy comments at everyone but she is very funny though, I guess.

I think that's the most in-depth I can go, if you ever have any questions or you just want someone to talk to feel free to comment here, on my community page, or pm me.

Here are the Namjoon photos, I promised last chapter.

Lmao our dork

Lmao our dork...

Also I'm sorry if you feel like this book is very fast pace. But keep in mind, you don't like it don't read it and this is my first book.

Okay have a great day!

-Sheyana