Chapter 7

sorry i couldn't write for a while but i think i'm back now :))).

lets get this bread.

No One's POV

"Hey, Tae. Happy Birthday, my Gucci boy."

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" He just felt very shocked, they haven't talked in a year and all of sudden he shows up, something's sus.

"I wanted to talk to-" and the door got slammed in his face.

"what the actual f-" taehyung started before he heard knocking.

"tae cmon i just wanna talk okay?"

after contemplating for what felt like forever he finally opened the door.

"Jungkook what are you doing here? I thought you had Lisa?"

"Tae i really need to talk to you ok, just please don't shut me out..."
" you have 5 minutes" Taehyung replied.

"Ok, so I know there's no way I can justify cheating on you, but I know that I love you so much. It's just I was so used to using Lisa as a way to cope with stress that I completely forgot about you and I know that doesn't get me a get out of jail-ticket but you have to know I still want you in my life... besides Lisa got herself a new boyfriend anyways."

"Jungkook I gave you my all, this isn't the first time I have gotten cheated on, and if I'm completely honest I don't feel like dating is the right thing for me... I mean who says if we get back together that you don't do the same thing."

Deep down taehyung knew he wanted Jungkook back. But at what cost?

" how bout this- I prove myself to you give me 30 days and I promise I can change your mind and you'll want to get back together with me."

Taehyung thought for a little while but then he finally agreed.

"Fine you have 30 days but if I want to stop at anytime or if I reject you, you have to leave me alone got it?"

Jungkook, begrudgingly, agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Their past)

"Kookie look what I found a spider!"

"Wow V hyung that looks really cool!"

Back when they were younger Taehyung didn't like saying his name as he thought it was too long so he decided that he would call himself V because he really liked the artist V from the duo TK.
He even got his parents and all his friends to call him that.

"V come inside now" his mom shouted.
"okAY"

"Bye kookie I'll see you tmrw!" Tae said then gave kookie a peck on the lips. It was a normal thing for them to do as they were absolute best friends."

2 weeks later...

"Tae sweetie can you come downstairs real quick..." his dad said.

"Sure dad, why do you sound so sad though is something wrong?"

"I'm really sorry taebear but we have to move... it's just- I got a new job but it's in Seoul so we have to move now..."

Taehyung just looked at him with shock, fat tears rolling down his bread cheeks.

"YOU CANT MAKE ME LEAVE KOOKIE I WONT LEAVE HIM!" He said as he ran upstairs slamming his door and fell to the ground sobbing.

Unfortunately he was only a kid, the decision wasn't up to him he had to leave...

———————————
The day finally came when taehyung had to leave...

Jungkook standing there with fat tears rolling down his cheeks his Bambi eyes filled with glossy tears.

"V hyung you won't leave me forever right.. you'll come back right?" He said with a pout.

Taehyung with mirroring the face of the other boy, just sobbed and buried his face into the others chest and said, " I don't know kookie, I don't know..."

With a last goodbye shared with more sobs, taehyung just gave a peck on jungkooks lips then ran to his car and just started sobbing.

As the years past both of them forgot about each other over the years but they remembered their nicknames and the memories but with the faces blurred.

As the years past, jungkook became more reckless and after so long he finally joined his best friend in Seoul without knowing it was him.

While his bestfriend still cuddled the teddy bear that his best friend gave him when he was young to sleep.

And now the doors are opening to 30 days which will go fast for us, but feeling like an eternity to jungkook.

(Unedited)

I am so sorry.

Literally I have been planning to write for a month. But I got lazy- plus high school can kiss my ass... personally I like reading then writing but I wanted to get this done and maybe write some more. This ff will have slow updates but I want to finish it by June. Even if that means slow chapters.

Please stay safe from rona and get ready for bang bang con 21!
-Sheyana

Please stay safe from rona and get ready for bang bang con 21! -Sheyana