#1. How you met

THOMAS :

You came out of the box with blood all over you, bruises and scars covering your body. Boys had lifted you out of the metal cage, carrying you over to a wooden house on the other side of the glade. You could barely open your eyes, but your ears did work well.

"Who is she?"

"Why is it a girl?"

"This can't be good."

"Who hurt her?"

But you didn't have the energy to talk or ask questions. They had placed you on a mattress, had placed all kinds of things to cover up your scars and had washed away most of the blood.

Suddenly, your throat got stuck. Your hands found their way to your neck, squeezing it shut. You started gasping for air, coughing and screaming.

A boy ran into the room, grabbing your arms and pushed them down onto the bed.

"Calm down, just calm down." He yelled.

More boys had entered the room, all of them just looking at you in panic.

But you kept screaming and finding air to breath.

But suddenly, it stopped.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're going to be alright." He whispered, grabbing a towel from beside the bed table to whipe your forehead with, which was covered in sweat.

You coughed, finally opening your eyes completely, only to be met with some brown eyes looking at you, concern written all over his face. You kept looking at him, your body trembling.

"What happened Thomas?" One of the boys staring at you asked.

"I have no idea." The guy who helped you, probably Thomas, you said softly.

"I couldn't breath." You whispered, your eyes still locked on this boy.

All of the boys stand there in shock, like it was a complete miracle you could talk.

"What happened?"

"Why is your body covered in blood and bruises?"

"Can you remember anything?"

All this questions were thrown towards you it gave you a headache.

"Shut your holes!" Thomas yelled, causing the room to fall silent. "She probably can't remember anything, just like the rest of us when we first came here."

A few whispered in agreement.

"Can you tell me anything about yourself?" The boy asked sweetly.

You suddenly panicked releasing there was nothing you could say. Tears started flowing down your cheeks slowly.

"I can only remember my name, Y/N." You whispered.

"Don't worry, it happened to all of us when we first came here." Thomas soothed.

"Where am I anyway?" You questioned, your voice crakking by every word.

"That's something to talk about later." He said softly, while taking your hand an giving it a squeeze.

"No! I wanna now what's going on!" You yelled, as panick overwhelmed you.

Thomas looked at you in shock, like he was expecting for you to listen to him.

"You're in the glade." He replied softly.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"Alby will show you later, but you should probably get some rest now."