#4. Best friend in the Glade

THOMAS : Minho

Minho was your best friend, ever since you had entered the glade. You loved his constant sass, it was higher than your chance of escaping from the shucking glade.

You and Minho always pulled pranks on the other gladers.

He had promised to take care of Thomas for you while running, since you knew he would get a little too curious.

He always made sure you were enjoying yourself, whatever you were doing. (No, he is not like your sex buddy, that's part of Thomas's job)

NEWT : Thomas

Thomas had come into the glade a month before you. You always had questions, just like him, and you would both annoy the living klunk out of everyone with those showers of questions, especially Newt. (He didn't mind that much though)

Thomas would make sure you didn't see the depressing side of everything (Newt rambled on a lot about problems and shit, you found it adorable though - just imagine him speaking super fast in that british accent of his and jabing on about Frypan's uncooked pigs liver) and you could always go and ramble about Newts problems to him.

Thomas was also a very adventurous guy, so he always made everything seem so much more interesting.

MINHO : Newt

Newt was like your big brother, always taking care of you and making sure that when Minho was out in the maze, none of the other gladers touched you.

Newt always knew what to say, and always had something for you to do when you were bored (again, not like a sex buddy you dirty minded shanks) , even if it was cutting broccoli together.

You would be like his assistent, checking if everything in the glade was going in order and stuff. You would annoy Minho with it all the time, but he secretly loved it.

HI EVERYONE

I'M SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT, BUT I HAD THIS IDEA FOR LONGER SO YEAH. ALSO IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED BY MY COMMENTS OR ANYTHING (WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN BRACKETS FOR ALL OF THEM ) I'M SORRY I JUST.. YEAH

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING. I'LL UPDATE SOMETHING LATER THIS WEEK SO YEAH OKAY.

BYEEE