teehee

11037 was singin on stage fo his concert bc he da lead singr "wOoOoOooOoOooOoO Story of undertaleeeeeee" in the front row of the venue was Grey Guy, wit his friend sans. He was cheering fo 11037 bc he was his biggest fan 🙀🙀🙀. Sans s i g h e d "Grey guy u need to stop fangurlin 🙄" Grey Guy huffed at Sans "Says you! U need to stop fangurling over Nuggettoe!!!" Sans bl00shed "Hhhhhhhh wdym? I'm not a fangurl 👀"

Grey Guy giggled "Yeeeaaaaa sureeee" Sans bl00shed more "Sh-shut up B A K A" "T e e h e e" Grey Guy said, now focusing on 11037 again "WOOOOOOOOO GO 11037" Sans rolled his eyes watchin his bff fangurl.

Meanwhile, 11037 looked into the crowd and saw a bootiful guy in the front row 'w o e' he made eye contact wit da guy and he looked away bl00shing, thankfully he wasn't singin rn. Well, his friend Nuggettoe Komado who was playing the guitar noticed Leon's bl00sh and looked into the crowd to find where he was lookin.

Nuggettoe smorked "Ooooooooooo 11037 do u have a crush on dat dude in da crowd?" Nuggettoe asked teasingly, 11037 bl00shed "stfu and play" Nuggettoe just nodded and continued playing.

~+- time skip to after the concert brought to you by me hating doing this-+~

Grey Guy POV:

After the concert me and Sans walked out of the main venue "mannnn I wish I had a V.I.P. Pass :/" I said, Sans then pulled out two passes "I'm right ahead of u gorl 😎"
I g A s P e D and hugged Sans "thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Third person POV:

Grey guy and Sans made it back stagi and there was 11037 and Nuggettoe with der fangorls who were tryina smooch em but they said 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ "no no don't touch me there this is my no no square" and the gorls walked away angy.

Soon Grey guy wakk over to 11037 and 11037 bl00shed 'omg he so kute' Grey guy also bl00shed and they takk "so, im a biggggg fan of u" Grey guy said, 10037 started talkin "Ooo! Nice who is u?" "O, I'm Grey guy"

Leen smiled "nice too meeet u Grey guy!" Grr grr then blu0shed as Lions kissed his hand "Ur cute" green gym's face was so red Len's hair was jealous. Gen-g then let out something unexpected "Fuk me"

Lights then smirked "Ofc bbg" he then yoted Ghost gecko was shocked that lamp shade would do anything like that. Laundry basket then threw all of their cloths off and looked at Geck man "You so smekc" G U N D H A M T A N A K A then wrapped his arms around lotion's neck "c'mon fuck me emo boye"

Label then fukked green grass so hard and they had 100000 babies because mpreg logic.

               ~+-time skip to years later because I want to sob-+~

Legislator then looked at all the babies he had bc he was daddy "fuck dis shit am out" Lego then booked it out the door leaving Get Good with all the babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to sob, also sorry for the angst at the end 😭😿
(526 words)