101

And lastly...

The only thing guaranteed in life is change. Whatever is difficult now will change, eventually.

Life isn't static; it's in constant movement, just like ocean waves. Every wave that comes with it brings new experiences and each is different. Just as the bad waves can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones come along and refresh us. You will never know what tomorrow will bring.

I have been struggling these past few months, just like everyone else. And I know how hard it is for each one of us to cope. But always keep in mind that people like us who have struggled with depression are more compassionate, empathetic, and caring than the general public. More than anyone else, you know how much the world needs more people who treat others well and go out of their way to make them feel loved.

Our lives are not only our own. They belong to those who are around us too. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others — even if we forget it at times.

Nothing is more precious in life than being able to see yourself make the world a better place in whatever way you choose to do that.

Death is waiting for each of us anyway; why call on it before our time?

Remember that it's not over until it's over.

To live is to allow ourselves to fall in love—with someone, with something, or with life itself.