Prologue

"I told you as long as you let me I'll never give up on you. I'll always fight if I know that's what you want me to do."

Everything about her is perfect to me. Even the things she doesn't like about herself are beautiful to me.

My love for her is so deep that it scares me sometimes. I'm honestly scared to ever have to live without her. This girl is my entire heart. She a nigga lifeline, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This has been the worst and best year of my life. But I wouldn't change anything because it all brought me to you."

"I love you so much that me saying it to you just isn't enough. I could never show or tell you how deeply in love with you I am. You have been so patient with me, and I'm so appreciative of you. You make me so happy. Even when I feel like the world is against me the way you love me always keeps me centered."

I love you so fucking much. Even though this may sound corny you are the air that I breathe. I need you to feel whole. I've never loved anyone like this.".

"I love you so much, and I'll always be here for you. Always remember that."

"I'll always love you my butterfly."

"I'll always love you my mocking bird."

"I'm so in love with you."

"Yes. I know you aren't perfect, and you have a lot of work to do on yourself, but I can't just let you walk out of my life. I thought I could, but I can't live without you Raelle. You literally took my breathe away when you left."

"Loving me unconditionally. Even when I didn't deserve that from you. For not giving up on me and loving me through my worst times. I love you so much Dominic."

"You the best thing to ever happen to me. Don't thank me for loving you. That shit come so easy to me."

"I swear you're all I see, and I mean that baby."

"Don't ever leave me baby. I need you."

"I could never leave you baby. You my heart. I need you to breathe."

Memories. Memories are all we have now. To have spent so little time being able to love a soul like yours and for it to be taken away so abruptly. I don't know if I can go on without you. Memories. All I have left now are memories.