sweet kisses

All Mattia could think of at the moment was Kairi.

He's almost close to Kairi's house, excitement fills him up, that was until he got an intense twisted feeling in his stomach when he realized what he was about to do.

He began to overthink everything.

"what if they were wrong" he thinks to himself

"what if Kairi doesn't like me back"

"what if Kairi actually likes Levi?"

"will it ruin our friendship?"

But then a sudden image comes to him,

He imagines Kairi's arms around Levi's shoulders and Levi's hands holding Kairi's waist and them kissing and smiling and loving each other. It makes Mattia's stomach turn and tries to make the image go away.

He gets that feeling he's been getting whenever he sees Kairi and Levi together.

jealousy.

He then finds himself parked in Kairi's driveway, thinking if he should just leave or stay.

but then he thinks of the image again and immediately gets out of his car jogging towards the front door.

He knocks on it nervously and looks at his car, he's really about to do this.

"Oh hey Mattia" Kairi greets, standing aside to invite Mattia in. Mattia stares at him for a few seconds before stepping inside. Kairi closes the door behind him and walks into the living room, Mattia following close behind.

"why'd you come over thought we were meeting at Alvaro's house tonight" Kairi says

They both walk inside the dining room, Kairi's  homework is laid out on the table. Kairi's notes were everywhere, but Mattia noticed a different handwriting on there, written in a red pen and clearly put there by none other than Levi fucking Gomill.

He wants to punch him so badly

"Um i wanted to hangout with you," Mattia mumbles, standing awkwardly whilst Kairi gathers his homework.

"not really, I guess. Um."

Kairi looks at him confused but Mattia doesn't say anything, he's just looking at the floor

"Bro you good?" Kairi questions,

"You seem kinda... off."

"Yeah, everything's fine shorty." Mattia cringes as soon as the nickname is out of his mouth. if he's trying to win Kairi over here, using the name he hates isn't gonna help. Kairi roll his eyes a little at the name, but he doesn't protest it like he usually does

"Just, umm wanted to see you annddd talk to you. About, um. About something." He says nervously

"About what Mattia?"

Mattia stays silent for a good minute, thinking of the right words to say trying to figure out how to even say them.

He then looks at Kairi and smiles at him

he said fuck it and hopes he won't have to regret it too much afterwards

"I figured out who your first kiss was" he said bluntly

Kairi stares at the tall boy speechless.
Mattia knows it's because Levi fucking Gomill must be a closeted fucker and Kairi is scared that he has discovered his secret. Maybe the douchebag would be angry at Kairi for letting people figuring it out. Mattia finds himself getting mad over the thought of Levi taking his anger out on Kairi if that was the case.