Chapter 1 (stares)

Writers POV :

"can I have a cup of black coffee with two sugars please" Snazzy ordered her coffee then stared back at her phones screen, after all she needed to find a job real soon. For a college graduate with lot of bills to pay she found it necessary to work as soon as possible. She was busy scrolling through her phone when suddenly she felt the hair on the back of her head stand, it usually happened when someone was checking her out from behind. She slightly turned her neck to see who's starring at her then her eyes locked with a pair of brown eyes, she started with ewe and parted the lips when "ma'am here's your coffee, Ma'am?" she snapped out and immediately took the coffee from the amused waitress "Uhh... T..thank you" she stuttered. The waitress let out a small giggle and turned to leave. She kept sipping her coffee but then she realised she was late for her job interview so she stood and hurried out of the resturant making sure to leave the last glance on the cuttie sitting at the back of the resturant.

Meanwhile.....
Jason who'd been reading a latest magazine version felt the urge to look up from his mag, he tried to fight it but eventually looked up then suddenly his eyes fell on this beautiful brown skinned girl, she had black curly hair that flowed on her shoulders. She's a sweetheart, he thought amusement lingering in his eyes and when she turned to look at him he felt a sudden stir in his boxers and his heart began to bit faster, like he was scared or something.

Go greet her

What are you waiting for? Go! Go!

He heard his subconscious screaming in his head but he brushed it of immediately, looking down to his mag. He kept turning the pages but truth be told he was no longer interested in what's written in there, his mind kept playing flashbacks of what he'd seen few minutes back. He kept on stealing glances on the chocolate sweet heart when suddenly he saw her stand abruptly and storm out of the restaurant rant.

Please Note: this is my first book so if you come across some mistakes feel free to inform me in the comments😁😁.... Oh and sorry for the short chapter I'll do better next time😊.. Comment your thoughts 😏😏X. O. X. O.