Chap 19

Ashley POV
"Makayla please hurry up. You know I got a doctors appointment at three."  I told my sister as I put some perfume on.

"Ashley why you spraying all that perfume. You got me choking and stuff." My sister said as she started coughing.

"Shut up. My baby daddy is coming so  I got to look good and smell good."

"So you mean to tell me you finally got Stunna to come. I thought he said he wasn't doing nothing until he knew if the baby was his for sure."

"No. He said he ain't spending no money until he find out if it's his or not."

"But what you go do when he find out that it's not his."

"Um first of all, how do you know that it's not his baby?" I asked my sister.

"Because he wasn't the only person you was having sex with and you said that he pulled out."

"Girl it's still a possibility that he is my baby daddy and if the results come and he not I'll just have the results altered." I said as I grabbed my bag off of my counter.

"I guess you got it all figured out."

"Girl yes because I need a fucking bag. I'm tired of scamming people and stealing. With me having this baby all I gotta do is put his ass  on child support and I'm go get paid." I said to my sister.

"Hell yes! You're finna hit the jackpot. Girl you can get a new car. We can takes some trips and I'm talking about out of the country trips bitch. We go be eating steak and oysters." Kayla said laughing and hyping me up while she smoked a blunt.

"I know. I'm telling you I can't wait to pop this dumb ass baby out. I can't believe I already been carrying this weird ass creature for almost four months. I hate it. I can't do shit with out throwing up." I said as I took the blunt from my sister and slowly inhaled.

"Bitch did you forget you was pregnant." She said as she held a shock expression.

"Kayla. 3 lil puffs is not go hurt this damn baby."

-

Stunna POV

"Why the fuck she ain't answering

"Why the fuck she ain't answering." I said as I punched the steering wheel out of anger.

I was currently blowing up Meeka phone as I sat in the parking lot at the doctors office for Ashley appointment. It was at 3 but I just got here so I'm like 10 minutes late.

I decided to call Meek phone one more time before going inside.

It ranged two times and then went straight to voicemail.

"Kameeka I know you see me calling you. Stop fucking playing with me and answer the damn phone. You posting quotes and shit like you single, that don't sit right with me. Don't make me pull up to your fucking house." I said as I left a voicemail on Meeka phone.