Chap 20

Stunna POV
"So you done being mad at me?" I said as I finished getting dressed.

"Nigga so you think you can just come over here, drop some dick off and I just suppose to forget about everything."

"So you still tripping because you was just fine a couple of minutes ago."

"Khalick we had sex. That's is we done, you can leave now." Kameeka said with an attitude.

"See that your fucking problem you always wanna stay mad at old shit. Every time we get into it you wanna stay mad for Weeks and shit."

"Nigga I am not finna argue with you get your shit and get the fuck out. When I told you I was done I meant that shit. Nobody told your ass to come over here. You came on your own and some how we ended up fucking." She said as she started putting her hands in my face.

"Meek chill with all that." I said as I grabbed her hands.

"Don't touch me."

"I just really don't get you. You been acting like this ever since I met yo ass. You really need to grow the fuck up." I said as I walked out of her room.

"I need to grow up? No your BITCH ASS NEED TO GROW UP." She yelled behind me.

I'm so tired of this. Me and Meek been messing with each other every since we was young. We just not too long ago made it official. I love that girl to death but she just too fucking toxic for me. She always going through my phone and making assumptions about stuff. I mean sometimes it do be my fought and I do admit to cheating on her a few times but nun of them hoes meant nothing to me, because at the end of the day Meek the only one that got my heart.

Dreka POV

I was sitting at Heaven house contemplating on if I wanted to go back to home or go with Heaven

I was sitting at Heaven house contemplating on if I wanted to go back to home or go with Heaven. I been over Heaven house every since she came and got from work, she picked me up because Faith and Meek was busy.Faith or Meek let me drive they cars sometimes but I'm trying to work on me getting my on car. I was getting ready to go but she kept asking me toCome somewhere with her.

"Dreka just come to my friend house with me please. I can't go by myself."

"Fine Heaven, Just take me home first so I can change."

"Okay let's go."
-
Heaven POV

"Bitch are we here now we been riding for a good 30 minutes now

"Bitch are we here now we been riding for a good 30 minutes now." Dreka Said as I turned into the neighborhood that the party was at.

"Yes Dreka. We in the neighborhood."

"Girl where we at? This neighborhood look expensive as fuck."

"Dreka just chill please and don't get In here acting all ghetto."

"Heaven shut the hell up before I slap you."

"I'm just saying I don't want you embarrassing me."

"If you felt like I was go embarrassed you why the hell did you beg me to come." Dreka said with an attitude.

I ignored her and got out the car.

"Bitch, you just go leave me." Dreka yelled.

"Come on then."

"Oh my God, I know that's not Heaven." My friend ran up to me.

"Hey Nicole. This is my cousin Dreka. Dreka this is Nicole,this is her house." I said as I introduce them.

"Nice to meet you. But aye can I use your bathroom." Dreka said.

"Sure girl, hey Zachery can you show her where the bathroom is."

Dreka followed Nicole brother to the bathroom.

"So I can't believe you mother let you come. You never come to parties." Nicole said.

"Well she is out of town so why not have some fun."

"Oh so you wanna have some fun?"

"Yes I do."

"Well let's go upstairs where the real fun is."

"Okay."

I followed Nicole upstairs. We passed people that was smoking and drinking. I looked to see if I could see Dreka but I didn't see her. We entered a room where everyone was sitting around taking turns snorting cocaine.

"Nicole now you know that I don't do drugs." I said

"Just try it. I promise you'll like it."

"No I can't do that."

"Come on its just a little coke."

"No Nicole."

"Just one line."

"I guess one little line want hurt."

"Yay. Okay look it's so simple all you have to do is just snort it." Nicole said as she demonstrated.

I took a hit. My nose felt a little funny but overall it wasn't that bad.

Toosii POV

"Faith throw another hot Cheeto at my fucking head and I'm flipping the camera on you." I told Faith.

"They wanna know who you is anyway. They keep saying who is that, I'm finna show them."

"Nau'Jour do not put me on that live." Faith said.

"I'm finna get off anyway they being nosey." I said as I ended the live.

"Where your broom at?" Faith asked as she looked for a broom to sweep the hot Cheetos up that she had been throwing at me.

"In the closet."

"What time is it?" Faith asked.

"Going on 2:30."

"Dang I been over here since this morning."

"You want me to take you home?" I asked her.

"Nope, I'm finna spend the night."

"What? I don't think I heard you right. What you had said?"

"I said I'm spending the night."

"Come slap me,because I know I'm dreaming. Every time I ask you to spend the night over here you don't never want to."

"Well I decided to tonight and I'm sleeping in your bed, because it's big and I like it."

"This is a different kind of Faith and I like it. You on demon time tonight." I said as I started laughing.

"Boy shut up."

Faith phone started ringing. So she walked past me to get it and I smacked her ass. She was wearing biker shorts I couldn't help it.

"Nau'Jour don't play with me." She said as she started to blush.
"Hello."
"Okay I don't have my car so I'll just send you an Uber."
"Okay, bye love you too."

"What's wrong?" I asked Faith.

"Dreka rode with Heaven to some party and now she can't find Heaven, so she don't have a way home. I'm just finna send her a Uber."

"Damn that's tuff. Well I'm finna Oder something from Waffle House. You want something?"

"Yea get me a patty melt with some hash browns please."

"Bet."

5 votes please 🥰

And comment more please y'all entertain me. Y'all funny 😭