Introducing brick.

My name is Brick butthole. I am a female and I'm 019365 years old but I look like Angelina Jolie. I'm a normal teen girl (sometimes a boi)
I'm outside riding my horse and- wait. WHAT. IM VIBRATING. BABY BLUE WHATS GOING ON. AHHHHH THE LIGHT. I look up to the sky and it's blue. WHATS GOING ON! I all the sudden float off my horse and then my horse starts flying also. He crosses his legs and begins a yoga session. I join (obviously). I've never had a passion for yoga. And that's why I like it. After we do yoga my horse licks my face and tells me that he loves me. I tell him I hate him back. We stop floating and I laugh. I fall on the ground and keep laughing. I laugh for 7 hours straight.
---------------------------------------

I wake up in a fig. I love figs. I begin to eat the fig. I eventually eat the whole fig. Fig. After I eat the fig I rub my belly and tell myself I look good. I'm naked. I find some leaves and cover my privates. I walk around in my leaf gown and become the forest queen. I demand that all living animals must leave my Forrest. I then leave the Forrest because I told myself to. I go back home and lay down in my bathtub. I turn on the warm water and water dosent come out. You know what does? Sa-la-mi.