10

Pragya sit with Iyer family, they selecting bride Saree for Radhika, Pragya trying busy herself with them, her mind took her in past days, that was her precious days, she can't stop thinking about him & her last meeting..

************************************

On the day Pragya decided about their marriage, Abhi continuously call her, but her cell only ringing, she didn't pick his call nor give any messages replied, he bit fed up on her behavior, he checked news channel, he checked all e-media pages, but no any single news about her or about her business, he dialed her house number, from her house he got a reply, she left for office, he reached her office, he enquire about her at her receptionist, they informed him, she gonna be a work from home, he way towards Iyer's house, he dialed her cell again, now her cell answer with unreachable, he start to worried about her to hell, he stop his car near Iyer house, he make normal himself for moment, he enter in Iyer house, & found Radhika..

Radhika look Abhi on door- hey! You here..

Abhi faintly smile & say- woh actually, yesterday you send me some music, right..

Radhika- yeah.

Abhi- actually that's not much good, a bit changes need in it, that's why I come here, I know it's your house, but in studio, so many people coming & they interrupt, so I thought to come & talk with you about..

Radhika- ohh relax! Relax! Why you explaining me, I know you, when you didn't like music, you personally meet to music composer, you never judge them in front of people, I know your nature..

Abhi take a relief breath- ohh thank you, can I get some water..

Radhika- yeah sure! & She went towards kitchen..

Abhi again dialed Pragya's number, these time her cell ring, but she didn't pick his call, Abhi look Iyer's one of servant, he call him, & ask him about Pragya, he replied him that she upstairs in her room, he nodded in yes, & thank him for information..

Radhika comes in live area with glass of water, Abhi drink the water, & start to think how he ask about Pragya to Radhika..

Abhi- actually for music I comes to you, but other thing also I want to ask you, but, & he stop..

Radhika up her eyebrows - but! What!

Abhi- my sister, she wants to do a business, & I'm singer, I don't know about business, but your sister Pragya Arora, she's business tycoon, can I meet her, for my sister..

Radhika smile- yeah sure! & You're lucky, she's available here today!

Abhi smile- ohh that's great..

Radhika- come I take you to her bedroom..

Abhi follow to Radhika towards Pragya's bedroom, Radhika knocked Pragya's bedroom door, & they enter in, Abhi look Pragya sit on bed with her laptop, her cell beside her, she look him, he dialed her number in front of her, it's vibrate, they start to look into each other eyes..

Radhika interrupt their eye lock- Pragu Abhi wants to talk with you, about her sister, she wants to do a business, & he wants your opinion..

Pragya faintly smile- yeah sure di..

Radhika to Abhi- please feel free, she's not arrogant, Media only pretend her, she's arrogant business tycoon, but in real she's down to earth person..

Abhi- yeah..

Radhika- I'm going right now, woh I have some work, Pragu please help him, I send snacks for you both..