sequel 21

Morning start with Purab's video call, Kiara hold the cell & talk with him, he telling her some story, Abhi looks Kiara comes downstairs with cell, he smiles to look her, she sit on couch, Abhi comes to her & he look she talking with Purab, he not disturb her & enter in kitchen..

Abhi in mind- it's not easy for me, I have to tell the truth to Pragya, but how I convince her, I hurt her, I extend the topic, it was my mistake, I typed wrong text & spoil everything, then I throw her out, she comes to me, for settled down & I again force to hate me, now I have to do something good, that she start to again trust me, & he thoughts break by Pragya's laugh, he come out from kitchen & look she is talking with Purab, he come out from kitchen with coffee mugs & glass of milk, she looks him & end her call..

Abhi keep coffee mug in front of her, & give glass of milk to Kiara..

Pragya not look at him & says- thanks for the coffee, but don't make it for me here after..

Abhi looks her with smile & says- Jaan, first you stop ignoring me, because I can't concentrate, now tell me about what I'm talking..

Pragya gives him cold look..

Abhi smiles & says- that's like my love, last day you announced something, so as a father I have to prove myself, but you have control yourself being as my Jaan, she always behaves like you only, whenever she upset on me, Tch! So please behaves like mother, not like my Jaan..

Pragya mimes with smile- disgusting!

Naughty smile appears on Abhi's face..

Pragya shook her head in disbelief & she get up from her chair, but Abhi grab her hand, he tight his grip on her hand, she tried to pull out but she not success in it, she turn her face to him, he signed her for sit, she makes her face angry, but he not let her go, she unwilling again sit on chair, he still hold her hand in his grip, she tried to pull out her hand from his grip but he tight his grip on her hand on her each pull..

Kiara finish her milk, & Pragya send her to room, after Kiara goes, Pragya forcefully pull her hand from his grip, she get up from the chair & start to look him with anger, he also get up from chair & start to glare her..

Pragya- don't try to cross your limits, got it, & she shows her index finger to him, same time Abhi catch her hand, twist her hand to her back, pull her near him, his hot breaths touch to her face, she close her eyes & back her face from his hot breaths, he smiles & little more bend towards her face, & again his hot breath start to touch her face, he glare her for minutes & says..

Abhi- here after, I will never explain anything about our past relation, but one day I will surely tell you about our marriage day & my back off from commitment, for that I'm surely guilty, when you knows the truth, after that whatever your decision, I'll accept that..

He stare her for more minutes, he smiles & deeply kiss her on forehead & says- it's for my Jaan, I'm sorry Ms. Pragya, but I can't stop myself in front of my Jaan, & he leaves her hand, she furiously look him & left the place, he smiles & rubbed his both palms with excitement..

Next day, Abhi try to ponytail of Kiara's hair but he fail after tenth time, Pragya back to home with bags, she looks scenario & she smiles, she comes to them & ask to Kiara..

Pragya- what's going on here..

Kiara with irks tone- mumma he don't know how to ponytail, Papa knows so well everything but Abhi Papa don't know anything, Tch!

Pragya surprise to hear "Papa" from Kiara's mouth, she accept that & she look once Abhi & ask to Kiara- where are you going with ponytail..

Abhi interrupt them- school interview, new admission in Holy Spirit international School, any other questions..

Pragya- just a minute, Purab is busy with his work..

Abhi shrugged of his shoulder, twisted his lips & says- what's the need of Purab here, it's just a normal interview between Kiara's parents, Kiara & teacher or a principal..

Pragya- Purab is her fat..

Abhi quickly cut her mid- Abhishek Mehra is a father of Kiara, & the matter is close now, will you please get ready fast, we are getting late, & please wear saree, we are going for our daughter's admission interview..

Kiara- Abhi Papa, is it your ponytail done..

Abhi look once Pragya & turn his face to Kiara & says- no baby, please give me some more time, Papa will learn everything for his princess, please some more time..

Kiara smile & says- ok, teddy bear Papa..

Pragya quickly laugh, Abhi looks to her, she shut her mouth & turn her face to other side, Abhi ask to Kiara- am I look like teddy bear..

Kiara- yes! Just like teddy bear, soft, soft, & she pull his cheeks, he smiles & kiss her on cheek..

Pragya wants to hide her laugh, so she pick Kiara in her arm & head towards the bedroom..

Abhi smiles & start to recalling Kiara's words "teddy bear Papa"..