part 6

It has been only a week since the encounter with wonder woman. And the gangs of Gotham have the bloodmancer gang in their sights.   The ones with more keen interest in taking down  the bloodmancer gang are black mask and Penguin.   It's important for Y/n to make friends and recruit promising assets.    It's also important to keep a low profile. He has some good graces  with gcpd and the general populace. But he still has to prove he's the lesser of two evils. 

Y/n was heading to Mr.Freeze.

He entered his lab.   Victor turned to look at him.

Y/n: Everything running smoothly here?

Victor: I wish I could say yes. This location is compromised, thugs I can handle, but the gcpd on top of it, is a hassle.

Y/n: You can move everything to my hideout. They don't know where it is plus you can have backup.

Victor: Very well. My options are limited as it is.

In a few hours the move was underway. Bloodmancer thugs helped move equipment onto trucks. Nora's pod went first so it was only smaller stuff left. 

Vans began driving up. Not bloodmancer vans. This caught the attention of the crew working on moving. 

Penguin stepped out of a truck with a megaphone.

Penguin: Bloodmancer. You've been causing me a lot of problems lately. First you somehow made my blood diamond into a normal diamond, and you also put my businesses in danger. So i'll give you once chance to surrender, before my boys kill you and whatever rag tag group you call a gang.

Cheetah: He talks a lot.

Victor: Indeed he does. He is nothing but a coward.

Y/n clutched his head as Chotia spoke.

Chotia: Kill them all Y/n. Their blood will strengthen us. 

Y/n shook himself as he looked at Penguin with a smug look on his face.

Y/n: We have no choice. Attack!

The bloodmancer thugs and penguin thugs opened fire on eachother.   One penguin thug stepped out of a van with a mini gun. He was revving it up only to be frozen solid. 

Cheetah ran fast on all fours at a group trying to flank the bloodmancer thugs. She easily dispatched of the thugs. Penguin was not happy about how this battle was going.

Y/n's right eye went blood red. 

Chotia: Time to feast.

Y/n's right arm went up on it's own and blood  came out of the dead corpses of friends and foes and formed a ball in his hand.

Chotia forced Y/n to open his mouth as he fed him the blood ball.

Y/n didn't notice any real taste to the blood as it went into his mouth like he expected it to.  As it went into his stomach he felt something, a strange feeling, he felt lighter.  

Penguin: What the hell was that?!

Out of Y/n's arms blood tendrils shot out at enemies grabbing them and draining them of blood.  Y/n had an almost lifeless expression on his face as this occurred. Penguin knew he could never win now.

Penguin: Damn it! Everyone Retreat!

The remaining thugs got into vans and drove away. The blood tendrils went back into Y/n.  Cheetah walked up to Y/n.

Cheetah: Y/n? You okay?

Y/n: I feel...light.

Y/n began falling forward. Cheetah caught him.

Cheetah: Someone get me some water!

One of the bloodmancer thugs got a water bottle and handed it to Cheetah.  Cheetah opened it and made sure Y/n drank some.   Victor walked up.

Victor: We must move him before the gcpd show up.

Cheetah: Alright.

They made it back to the hideout and laid Y/n down on a couch.  

Y/n: Thank you.

Cheetah: Just rest. 

Victor: I'll go set up my lab. Then I'll come check on you.

Cheetah:  It's no secret we need friends. I know someone we might be able to recruit. No promises though.

Y/n: It's okay.

A few hours later Y/n felt better and got up from the couch.   He went to get some fresh air. 

He saw Cheetah in the distance walk in his direction. With the new recruit. He towered over Y/n.

Cheetah: Y/n. Meet Waylon Jones, aka killer croc. 

Croc: I want the batman!

Cheetah: He's capable trust me. He's good for the water so we can have more opportunities there.

Y/n: Welcome to the bloodmancer gang. 

( i'm back. And for not updating  decided to give you both mr. Freeze and killer croc as recruits.   Mr. Freeze gives cryogenic weapons to gang members and gives Y/n a freeze pistol.  He passively increases gang loyalty by one each chapter. 

Killer croc provides water endurance training for gang members and passively gives 500 dollars each chapter and five fear. )

What should happen next.

1. Meet new villain

2. Harley trust mission

3 bank job.