Chapter 2

Lucifer and I talk for about 4 hours about my occupation, work and etc. I had manage to give him the file that he need for the party he will held tonight so after giving him the file we parted ways to get ready for the party.

Arriving my home in the woods, I had change into my usual tailcoat that has a slit in the back my deer tail expose to the demons to see. (the pics on the top!)

I comb my hair and adjust my bow tie properly, I put on my blue pants and black shoes then head out.

I was nervous to say the least because I had never gone out of my home with my tail shown but Lucifer insisted that I should wear my tailcoat that I wore when we first met but that's a story for another time.

I arrive the Magne Manor and everyone was already in the ballroom. I walk to the corner where no one was there to disturb me.

Well that's what I thought when Alastor strolled over to me, "Ah its a pleasure to see you here Y/n," Alastor said, while kissing the back of my hand making me blush.

"O-oh.. h-hello to you t-too Mister Alastor," I nervously smile at him, gripping on my staff tighter.

"No need to be shy my dear! this is a perfect night why not have some fun!" He said, grabbing my hand and drag me to where the table of Charlie and the gang is

I just follow him while ignoring the stares of the other Overlords who was either looking at me and Alastor or looking at my expose tail.

"Hey Y/n, glad you could come!" Charlie smile resulting me smiling back shyly. I squeak when I felt someone touched my tail.

I look back to see it was Angel Dust, I blush heavily when he lightly squeeze it making me pull away from him.

"whoa you have a tail?" He said, looking at me in his lustful smile. I didn't answer him since I was to caught up on hiding my tail.

Vaggie punched Angel on his shoulder, him glaring at her making Vaggie glare back. I look down not wanting anyone to see my blush but its kinda too late for that.

"Sorry abut him Y/n he.. hasn't been rehabilitate yet.." Charlie said.

I smile shyly and nervously trying to shrug it off. "I-Its alright.. i-it just startled me," I shyly said pinning my ears back a little.

I yelp when I felt something, or someone tackled me, making me lose my footing. "Y/n, glad you came my friend I never thought you could make it but you did!" I heard the familiar voice of Lucifer said.

"Y-Yeah.. um.. hello to you t-too.. Lucifer.." I smile, feeling relax a little.

"you even wore the coat! now I can see that tail of yours that you keep hiding from me; again!" Lucifer said, rather cheerful, twirling me around to inspect my tail and clothes.

I blush and wag my tail subconsciously trying my best to hide my blush. "so cute!" Lucifer squeal.

"DEARIE LEAVE LITTLE y/n alone, you're scaring the poor small buck," Lillith Magne, mother of Charlie Magne and Wife of Lucifer Magne said.

I smile at Lillith in full of gratefulness in which she smile back at, "Hi Y/n, how are you sweetie?" Lillith ask, changing the subject about my tail which I'm grateful for.

"I-I'm alright Your m-majesty.." I smile widely at her.

"That's good but you don't have to be so formal Y/n just call me Lillith," Lillith said, I nod and look around since the rest left us to talk which only left us with me, Lucifer, Lillith, and Alastor.

After a while the couple left to go to talk with the other Overlords leaving me with the Radio Demon, who was unusually quiet.

"may I have this dance darling?"