Chapter 6

I had finish all the work at the end of the month, I had to take a break from all the work and decide to continue the unfinished painting to my house.

It has been a few minutes and it hasn't a single memory of the man on the painting which made me upset a little.

So I decide to go over to the hotel and visit Alastor again. "y/n darling you're here!" I heard Alastor said, making me smile and hug him.

"yup! its my week of a-and I've done all the work in all clients." I smile widely, wagging my tail side-to-side.

He chuckle a slight static was heard in his voice as he pat my head. "that's lovely darling, how about we go to a stroll around the city?" He requested in which I accept.

He hold my hand, making me blush as he walk in front of my, our fingers intertwined. 

I smile as we walk around the quiet street, no demons in sight. We were surrounded by a calm atmosphere as we walk calmly.

"Darling have you ever feel that when you're with someone you felt a strong pull?"

I look up at Alastor since he was a head taller than me, "Yeah.. but I'm not really s-sure," I mumble at the end.

He smile, nodding while chuckling a little but there was a slight static in it.

Omo so shooooort I got lazy uwu, any way thank you for the 300 views uwu.