Peaceful life

Y/n pov.

A great day start with pillow slap on my beautiful face, now WHO THE HELL slap my face when I open my eyes and see my bro n sis standing with pillow in their hands ," Wake up Y/n, u lazy girl", both said with smile on their face

A great day start with pillow slap on my beautiful face, now WHO THE HELL slap my face when I open my eyes and see my bro n sis standing with pillow in their hands ," Wake up Y/n, u lazy girl", both said with smile on their face." Becoz of u we're late now" , Chaeyoung said, What! and both throw pillow on my face and started laughing after that they leave me alone with confused expression on my face. BECOZ I NEVER WAKE UP LATE I check the time and it's 6 am.....
See I never be late they wake me up becoz they wake early and disturb my beautiful sleep ," I HATE YOU BOTH", I shouted. "We love you Y/n", both shouted back. After we ready for work ...
and gather together at living room and there Appa and Omma getting ready for breakfast..
Living room

At kitchen

"Good morning Omma Appa" , we three said.
"Good morning my three cubs" ,Omma and Appa said and we all started eating breakfast.
After finish breakfast we are ready to go office we said bye to Omma and appa. When we are in car my boyfriend call me
"Good morning babe"
"Good morning baby"
"Congratulations babe for ur new album"
"Thank u love..I missed you"
"Let go on date"
" I miss u too... Date hmm okay when?"
"Hmm on this Saturday.. how is that
If u we're free?"
"Yes I am free okay let's meet on Saturday"
"Okay I pick u at 4 pm and how is Chaeng and Jeong Hoon?
"They both are good and both are asking for party for your new successful album"
"Haha okay I will.
"Okay bye babe we arrived at office I will call u later love u"
"Okay bye love u take care" call ended. I smile. What a caring bf I love him and yes he is a  member of popular kpop group Got7.

Past time

We meet at US he came for US tour concert and I and Chaeng for business work . Me and Chaeng are were roaming at street shopping eating enjoying life after business meeting when we meet Bambam he was also roaming after concert with their members. He mistaken me as a employee of restaurant and ask me for a bill. After that  we both embarrassed and said sorry to each other. Yes Chaeng was laughing with Got7 members I glared her. After we and Got7 became friends I exchange our business card and they their album we all enjoyed our time spending together fun laughing. Me and Bambam exchange number were back to our works. At Korea, we were back after business tour and busy in our life I and Chaeng told Omma Appa and Jeong hoon about this incident and guess what they also brust into laugh and yes they are my family I love them I and Bambam always contact each for greetings and congrats each other we also meet outside after our free time from work.
We became close time to time and our family also know and mainly jyp. He also helped us in many difficult situation. We both confessed our love to each other after 1 year and we started dating we love each other he also close to Chaeng and Jeong hoon and his members also my friends and brothers they caring fun prankster but I love them.

Now present time

We were now at office we greeted our employees and now our friends Nayeon Jeongyeon Jihyo unni Dahyun Tzuyu and Daniel oppa
"Hey good morning " said we three greeted and they greet us back.
We three separate for our departments  Jeong Hoon and Daniel and Jihyo in 1st depart.
Nayeon Jeongyeon and Y/n 2nd depart
Chaeyoung Dahyun and Tzuyu in 3rd depart .
Our company running smoothly and we all happy for our success that's our  hardwork and employees hardwork .
We respect each other in the success of company many difficult situation came but we fought and overcome from the situation.

In lunch time

We gather together me Nayeon and Jeongyeon came first ..
"Hey y/n how is ur life and ur love life hmm? Jeong unni asked me with teasing smile and Nayeon also smiled at me
"As always good and beautiful", I said with smile
"And how about u both unnies?" I teased them back and yes they both love each other they have love hate relationship
"Who me and this bunny what r u taking about?".  Jeong unnie said with making face
"Yaa ostrich why r u making face I m beautiful u r lucky becoz I love u?  Nayeon said with angry pout face
"I m also beautiful and what r u saying we both were lucky becoz we both love each other and stop being angry eat the lunch if u not I will eat it?  Jeong unnie said with Nayeon unnie lunch in her hand ready to eat it after that Nayeon unnie snatch it started eating. I laugh at them arguing each other
After that Chaeng Dahyun and Tzuyu came and then Jeong hoon Daniel and Jihyo we all talk about our life and works and also congrats me for Bambam successful album and asking for party started teasing me again I think they love teasing me huh...
"Y/n u look so cute when u were angry? " Nayeon unnie said and started pinching my cheek and Chaeng Dahyun and Tzuyu getting ready to pinching me and Jeong unnie Jeong Hoon Daniel oppa are laughing
"Yaa Nayeon unnie stop it u hurting my baby" "y/n let go I buy u milk chocolate drink? " Jihyo unnie said and take me to buy drink I happy like a kid and look at them with teasingly.
"Yaa what about us? We also want drinks?" Chaeng said and others are nodding
"Go and buy yourselves?" Jihyo unnie said and now me and Jihyo unnie buying drinks yes drinks for them
"Thank you Jihyo unniI said with happy face while drinking my favorite chocolate milk and carrying for others . We both were back give them and they thank us. Our lunch time is over we were back to our work .

At evening

We three bid goodbye to our friends. After we drive back home
We greeted Omma and Appa we talk about our day and I call Bambam we talk about our day and about funny moments... And then we getting ready for dinner me and Chaeng help Omma for making dinner and Appa Jeong Hoon arranging dining table after eating dinner we thank God for food and day and then we all help each other washing dishes peaceful Now I take revenge I throw water not clean  on Chaeng and Jeong Hoon becoz what they done at morning they slip down by water now to I running for my life Appa Omma happy looking their children who now all wet and floor also .. we all started laughing after that we clean the mess and hug each other said good night go to their rooms.
Me at my room ready for shower  after that wear PJs lay down on a bed texted good night to Bambam and fall asleep.Good night.