Small party

Mina pov.

I got text from Bambam. He again asking me out and its annoying me he ask me thrice a week.
Bambam
Hey Mina let's hangout or something
Me
Sorry I am busy
Bambam
What at this time u always busy at ur work can't have time for me please
Me
How many times I have tell you that please respect my work as I respect ur work bye
Bambam
Wait Mina I am sorry

Argh he always say sorry if he can't respect me I don't think it's going to work. After meeting y/n I don't how I can see her it been little awkward and uncomfortable. She must be angry if she know about me ha~.
Let's think what to wear we already agreed for dinner with them and y/n. I also want to know about her more.

"Minari r u ready?" Momo unnie asked
"Aa yes Unnie wait a minute" I said and put little bit makeup hmm done. Way to downstairs
"What took u long we going to late?" Sana unnie asked checking phone and Momo unnie fixing her hair
"Sorry unnie let's go" I said taking my purse and ready to go
"By the way Minari what u think about y/n she seem she didn't recognized us" Sana unnie said yes y/n didn't recognized us maybe she hates me but as how she reacts towards us was different.
"Hmm maybe because of our new look we three have medium hair and different color but now it's long" I said while thinking
"U r right Minari but she is really beautiful when I saw her again first meeting was not that good" Momo unnie said smiling and me and Sana unnie also giggle remembering that incident
"Hahaha she really run that fast" Sana unnie said then my phone ring I look who was its Bambam my face change smile to annoyed
"Its Bambam right" Sana asked in serious tone. My unnies know firstly after that incident Bambam change a little he always be gentleman to us take me to date and make me happy I started thinking I may have chance to fall in love with him but for some month he started controlling me always asked me out even I told him I was busy at work it irritates me when I was hanging out with my unnies he called me several times.
"Yes Unnie" I said in low tone
"That guy is really controlling ur life Minari u have to stop it" Sana unnie said in angry tone she and Momo unnie warned me but I am being stubborn that time. But not this time
"I want to but.." I said I already made my mind just waiting for right time
"Haa~ forget about it let enjoy the evening with friends" Sana unnie and Momo unnie said cheering me up I looked up they both smile at me then I also smile at them. Yes let enjoy I put my phone to silent. Then we get inside our car and drive to restaurant.

No one pov.

"Y/n what happened to your nose?" Nayeon asked y/n who nose is little bit hurt she put cotton on it. And there Chaeng and Jeong hoon laughing at her
"Yuki accidentally hit her" Chaeng said telling her friends how Yuki hit her while playing baseball which y/n gift Yuki. And their friends were laughing loud especially Dahyun and Jeongyeon. Jline were curious who is Yuki.
"Yaa why are you all laughing it was u who asked to play baseball" Y/n said while whining and pointed at Jeong Hoon who is now laughing with them.
"Hahaha its what u get when Yuki Miss u and u didn't even call her" Jeong hoon said laughing. Mina is now really curious thinking is y/n and Yuki really close.
"I thought she was at school but I bought her a bat but she seen little angry I will buy her a ice cream other day" Y/n said yes her and Yuki relationship is like annoying cousin or Tom and Jerry but they love each other.
"Yuki??" Sana asked and Momo and Mina looking at Y/n waiting for answer. Then y/n look at them.
"Oh she is our cousin she and y/n really love each other" Chaeng said smiling and teasing poking her waist.
"What r u saying she love u two but not me?" Y/n said sad angry. Jihyo and Nayeon looking aww at y/n followed by Jline they also think y/n looks cute when she angry.
"Aww y/n she just like to tease you" Nayeon said pinching y/n cheek. Mina also want to pinch y/n cheek wait what
"Oh sorry unnies I am only one talking here so tell me how you meet them" Y/n said looking at Jline who are quite. Mina eyes meet with y/n but she look away. She can't look at her eyes its make her feel guilt. Y/n saw change in Mina unnie.
"Oh we already meet Jihyo and then we meet at company and then we are here" Sana told y/n other are busy at their things. And Chaeng looking at y/n who is talking with Jline she saw old herself and she smile. Chaeng now talking to Jeongyeon Dahyun and Tzuyu. Daniel and Jeong hoon listen to them.
"Oh that's great" Y/n said
"Hmm y/n can I ask u something?" Momo asked y/n
"Ohh sure unnie" y/n said looking at Momo
"U really didn't remembered us?" Momo said . Sana and Mina also looking at y/n who is now confused.
"Huh" y/n thinking
"We met at train" Sana said
"Huh oh I remember raccoon and Shiba Inu sorry about that day" y/n said with wide smile and then y/n remembered them just little embarrassed.
"Don't say sorry actually we have say sorry we scared you" Sana said Momo and Mina nodded.
"No unnie its okay" y/n said while smiling
"Oh u already met them before" Jeong hoon asked now he is curious as well as others also. Now all are looking at y/n and Jline
"Yes u remember I told u about train incident" y/n said to Jeong hoon who is now thinking.
"Oh that yes hmm what u said an beautiful angel racc-" Jeong hoon was cutted in between by Nayeon and Chaeng.
"What angel who" Nayeon said looking Jeong Hoon then y/n. All y/n friends were looking at y/n ready to tease her.
"Yaa nothing unnie right Jeong Hoon" Y/n said to Jeong Hoon and glared him.
"Huh hehe yes" Jeong hoon said nervously. Y/n finished my food.
"Aah excuse me I need to go bathroom" Y/n said and excuses herself and go to bathroom. All are busy in their conversation.