Heart broken surprise

Y/n and Chaeng has gone to USA for 4 months to launch their company. They worked hard to make this happen for years as many people had done work for it. Y/n informed about this to Bambam becoz they already having some problems in their relationship as lack of communication and Y/n thinks Bambam can understand the situation as he already said. Got7 already free from their schedules. Bambam already getting bored as his members always have with him while going for trips to make their mind away from work. Bambam try to call Y/n but disconnected so he texted after 1 hours later Y/n texted him to say sorry as not picking up call she was at meeting. Then after time to time their talk and chat has gotten less , sometimes they don't talk for weeks or a month. Y/n always try to text or call Bambam he some times answer her but it's now getting month for last they talked. Chaeng also see changes in Y/n she is now not talk to much, y/n always share her problem to Chaeng and Chaeng always comforts her that it's okay but now Chaeng also worried about Y/n condition she do her work very attentively but when she is alone she being quiet or thinking about something. 

4 months later

Today Y/n is very happy becoz they already arrived back to home  she miss her family and friends. Chaeng is also happy to her sister happy even in different situation Y/n control her emotions done well and for launching of company it went very well. They both go to their house and greeted with warm hugs from their parents who is happy for them. After taking some rest they both decided to go to office. When they arrived Y/n and Chaeng got surprised when their employees and friends held small party for their company. They both also congratulates them. When they all enjoying Y/n also thinking about surprising Bambam at Sunday when he is also free, she already miss him.

Sunday

Y/n pov.
Today I gonna surprise Bambam after we both misses each other. I am happily take shower and get ready.
"Good morning y/n" Omma and Appa  said to me there were done breakfast
"Good morning Omma Appa" I said to them . Now I am in kitchen see Chaeng and Jeong hoon eating there breakfast
"And where is ours" They both said with pout , I smiled at them how childish they are.
"Oh good morning Chaeng Jeong Hoon" I said to them and start eating my breakfast with them
"Today u looks very happy r u going to meet Bambam?" Jeong hoon asked me and Chaeng just smriked
"Yes I going to surprise him, we not got along for long time I miss him" I said to him while smiling Chaeng has tell to Jeong Hoon about me being sad
"Oh u don't misses me?" Jeong Hoon asked with pout. We finished our breakfast. We three walk to living room
"No" Me and Chaeng said together and Jeong hoon started whining. We both just laugh at him.
"Hahahaha we always miss our Jeong Hoon"  We both said and hug him pinching his cheeks very hard
"What u think about surprise?" Chaeng asked me. We three sitting in living room watching some movie
"I think I should surprise him at his favorite restaurant where u can sing or perform" I said and Jeong hoon looked at me
"Oh U going to sing for him aaa that's great idea I already started missing when we were in school. We and our friends are music and art club ha~~" Jeong Hoon said thinking about past we three and our friends like music and instruments and I already know to play music instruments. But now we were busy to work we can't get time to do.
"Hmm when u will go there, should I drop u? Jeong Hoon asked me
"At evening no I can go by myself" I said to him I will manage. I don't want to disturb Jeong Hoon Sunday. When I  and Chaeng not here he managed work her so it's okay. We three talked and watching movies.

At evening

Y/n gets ready to go surprise Bambam at his favorite restaurant. She asked his members what he doing they said he gone outside for something and they don't know where cut the call already Y/n feels weird becoz they never ends call in between , she thought that they may be busy. She wear casual clothes and not forget  her cap and mask.
She already arrived at restaurant and inform the manager about she and the manager already know each other. She get ready and wait, if her instinct we're right Bambam will also arrived soon. For a minute later Bambam arrived y/n is happy after seeing him, he seated at his place. Y/n is now hiding herself and look at him she see that Bambam is waiting for someone may be for his members as he already looking outside and checking his mobile. When y/n was going to perform she again look for him and then...