Key to My Heart

Story : Key to My Heart

Author : lingkylink

Genre : Romance

Description:*~* Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake*~*

After years of abuse and neglect from her family except her sister, Emaline, Evelyn Carter goes to college and is determine not to let anyone near her heart and gain her trust only to break all over again. But then she meets him. Ace Wilson, the rich and popular guy in college who is determined to do anything to make her happy and make her see the world as it is. She enjoys the time spent with him and gradually they fall for each other. But one night of passion and an argument leads her to a broken heart and the key to her heart buried deep down in her past. But everything went downfall, when she finds out the sudden death of Ema and a niece that her sister left for her to care.

Now after 7 years of almost peaceful life, she suddenly finds herself from being a general manager to a famous hotel to a jobless guardian to a seven year old. Desperate for a job, she settles down as a secretary to the CEO of Hawk Corporation. But what she didn't sign up was for the dark past to be reminiscent by her boss.

Owen Hawk, one of the youngest multi-billionaire in the country never expected that he would ever in his life stroll behind his secretary like a lost puppy. She brings out feelings and emotions that he never expects to be felt after the damn accident that made him lose his memory. He finds himself somehow digging for her past and realises that he had played a lead role in making her the lady she is now.

Will she trust him and see that he really had changed for the good or will she burry the key to her heart even deeper now as the memories of her past hits her back with a force?

Status : Ongoing