Moon Bitten

Story : Moon Bitten

Author : inkzerospace

Genre : Werewolf

Description :Ronan Morrissey is Alpha of his loup-garou pack and as Alpha the laws of Feral demand he take a mate, but a chance encounter with the beautiful and haunted Kate Channing has awakened in him a carnal hunger warranted forbidden, but he can think of nothing else than the lovely human that appealed to the beast within and his insatiable yearning to have her.

Kate Channing isn't looking for love in fact she's fleeing from it. With emotional and physical scars from a love gone terribly bad, she attempts to begin anew. After a near fatal brush with death, Kate finds herself unsuspectingly in the arms of a wickedly attractive stranger whose eyes burn with a feral hunger all there own. Ronan emits a danger that frightens Kate thoroughly to the core and having dealt with brawn to the likes of him before, flees at first chance.

Enthralled by the lovely Kate he's plucked from a jagged cliff, Ronan is incapable of ignoring the perils of chasing a human. His attraction for her borders feral and he intends to make her his mate, even if it means defying his pack to have her. But with a past that is relentless and a pack of loup-garou threatening to tear them apart, can their love thrive in the wake of havoc?

Status : ongoing